Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Dropping a turd
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Its just a fancy TC and DSC button in the R8. Does a few more things in the GTS.

  • Member
  • Member For: 12y 10m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Plastidip those wheels black TODAY. Just in the mean time...Coz clearly hsv still don't know what nice wheels look like..they remind me of this abortion

2ba8cc9acc949c8c6ee0fc60e2497537.jpg

  • Like 1
  • All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 6m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

VS GTS wheels?

  • Like 1
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 5m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Liverpool
Posted

Yeh obviously that's why I got a deal but all the same the paddles are the only diff between the MY models

I think that "driver mode" is just HSV

It flips between a few different modes and things change either as a group/pair/or combo fairly nifty stuff

I wonder if HP can adjust anything through the different modes? Possibly all controlled by the BCM though? Imagine different boost/timing/fuel/rev limiter just by flicking a switch

  • Like 1
  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Getting me thinking there joe , but I do believe its all BCM integrated

I got a can of black dip hanging around barnz I may give it a bash also, would look like these

HtlczD7.png

  • Like 3
  • All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 6m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Do it JET! Black wheels actually look pretty good on these things...besides, not like they could look any worse haha

  • Member
  • Member For: 12y 10m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

They would look alot better I think. Its the equivalent of going from like Elton Jon gay to broke back mountain gay.

Also I just remembered hsv will always have this in its crown. Makes me want one...alot, what a car for 25 years ago

http://m.motoring.com.au/reviews/2005/large-passenger/holden-special-vehicles/commodore/hsv-vn-group-a-ss-3658

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted
a9h7qoK.jpg
  • MattyP
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 4m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Central Coast
Posted

Soft

  • All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 6m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Did you car sneeze JET? :surrenderwave:

  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...