Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 21d
Posted (edited)

Yeh mine got sold for 28k with nearly 200k on it hahaha

Muppets everywhere in the car game

What u thinking about getting gun ?

Not sure, sh*t cars to choose from atm hahah

Wot r u driving now ?

Edited by falconXR6T
  • Like 1
  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Not sure, sh*t cars to choose from atm hahah

Wot r u driving now ?

Tell me about it....... I bought a bommadore an expensive VN basically lol

Your cars are always so well looked after, itl be a great buy for someone !

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 11d
Posted

I have it on to authority there will be no 310 xr6t. Don't be wishful.

The barra 270 fg motor is the only turbo power pack that will see out production. I will wage property & assets on that

details of property and assets please...

  • Like 1
  • I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 5m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia
Posted (edited)

It's good to have a man on the inside :)

Can you give details bunna?

Edited by BenDoCo
  • 1 year later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 1m 15d
Posted
I have it on to authority there will be no 310 xr6t. Don't be wishful.

The barra 270 fg motor is the only turbo power pack that will see out production. I will wage property & assets on that

Bet you wish you didn't post that ^^^^

  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...