Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 2d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 10/12/14 05:42 AM Posted 10/12/14 05:42 AM (edited) Good stuff stripes. If I was in the market I would go Expensive Daewoo feels like a better car than what ford has to offer.My good mate has a HSV R8 Ute 340 now worked with cams etc etc and his wife drives a new Bogan special both car are bloody nice to drive.I would pick a wagon in that new green with an added walkinshaw kit but with gets the next car. bitch!!EDIT - enjoy the new beast mate Edited 10/12/14 05:43 AM by Pixy Angel 1
stubbietubbie Filthy weeb Member 1,870 Member For: 13y 7m 14d Gender: Male Posted 10/12/14 05:44 AM Posted 10/12/14 05:44 AM (edited) Such a shame .... The new "some like it hot" red is a bit naf alsoSome like it hot?So it's only driven by blokes dressed as women to escape the mob?Nobody's perfect. Edited 10/12/14 05:44 AM by stubbietubbie
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 2d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 10/12/14 05:53 AM Posted 10/12/14 05:53 AM I don't like the VF rear either. But I have a wagon so it doesn't matterIf you want to see something that looks wrong take a look at the front end of the FG- X
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,111 Member For: 18y 5m 19d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 10/12/14 05:54 AM Posted 10/12/14 05:54 AM LOL buy a wagon because the rear end is ugly! haha good solution, actually...FG-X front-end I really like, but the rear end I'm a little iffy about.
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 10/12/14 12:06 PM Posted 10/12/14 12:06 PM You're ugly as fark, get out of the Expensive Daewoo thread if you've got nothing positive to say. Umm...have you seen the FH\FG-X Falcon thread? Sorry to see you go to the darkside but in all seriousness I hope you're happy with it. If your bad luck follows you in to a Expensive Daewoo then I think you should just settle for a Corolla or something. What is a real shame is that in a few years time neither falcon nor Late model camira will be an option. And that is a farkin disgrace. 1
PTR_NITRO_FG Legacy Donating Member 3,214 Member For: 13y 4m 4d Gender: Male Location: NOR Perth Posted 10/12/14 12:33 PM Posted 10/12/14 12:33 PM Hahaha k31th...you're a funny ma'farker
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,111 Member For: 18y 5m 19d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 10/12/14 12:39 PM Posted 10/12/14 12:39 PM
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 2d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 10/12/14 12:50 PM Posted 10/12/14 12:50 PM LOL buy a wagon because the rear end is ugly! haha good solution, actually...FG-X front-end I really like, but the rear end I'm a little iffy about.Nah need a wagon for work. Its my company car.
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 2d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 10/12/14 12:54 PM Posted 10/12/14 12:54 PM Umm...have you seen the FH\FG-X Falcon thread? Sorry to see you go to the darkside but in all seriousness I hope you're happy with it. If your bad luck follows you in to a Expensive Daewoo then I think you should just settle for a Corolla or something.What is a real shame is that in a few years time neither falcon nor Late model camira will be an option. And that is a farkin disgrace.True, but I will probably still be driving the cars I got. I only get holdens or fords.
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 15d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 19/12/14 05:43 AM Posted 19/12/14 05:43 AM A pom thats driven some of the worlds best likes em, they must be alright....
Recommended Posts