Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 1m 25d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

I'm using my iphone to view this site.

I have a bookmark saved for new content!

Everytime I read new content every 5mins or so it switches over to stupid iTunes adds and wants me to download gay games. Is this a feature of the site or what?

Bloody annoying.

  • WOT?
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 7m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Frankston, 3199
Posted

blame dags

He'll probably suggest you use tapatalk

  • 570Nm @1800rpm
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, WA
Posted

I have started getting pop ups on Android.

  • MattyP
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 5m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Central Coast
Posted

Is there an ad block for chrome on android

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 1m 25d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

So gay. It swaps over to iTunes and wants me to download some bloody kids game....

  • I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 5m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia
Posted (edited)

Your network or Apple themselves may be 'pushing' ads to your device .. no idea how to stop that from happening sorry

Matty

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.keerby.adaware&hl=en

In the Play Store, search for Adware

or buy Norton or whatever as I was reading that viruses and the like are getting into mobiles a lot easier these days

Edited by BenDoCo
  • WOT?
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 7m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Frankston, 3199
Posted (edited)

Paid app or the freebie version of a paid app?

"We may push adds on the free version"

on the T&C's could become

"We will pop up random gay ads unless you pay us" pretty easily

Edited by Rab
  • Member
  • Member For: 12y 5m 23d
Posted

I opened this thread and within 5 seconds, was in iTunes, being shown 'Deer Hunter'.

When it has happened recently, I just assumed it was me clicking on an ad from a previous thread.

Lots of good info here, but as far as the free version goes , it's the messiest forum I've been on. I know..., I need to pay up.

  • Like 1
  • XR50T
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 5m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Western Sydney
Posted

Tapatalk doesn't get these problems.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...