luke187 Member 297 Member For: 12y 9m 23d Posted 31/01/15 04:36 AM Posted 31/01/15 04:36 AM Spewin mate will hopefully make the next powerplay but likely not ready till powercruise. Went to munchies briefly as we were driving past, huuuuuge turnout. Shoulda organised a meet. You keen for next week? 1
genuine honest person Member 2,769 Member For: 12y 8m 1d Gender: Male Location: near brisbane Posted 31/01/15 04:43 AM Author Posted 31/01/15 04:43 AM no sorry ,powerplay will be on next saturday .going to go to Qld race way ,so I will have to head down at about 3.30 am
Lennox Member 2,586 Member For: 13y 7m 3d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 31/01/15 04:45 AM Posted 31/01/15 04:45 AM Don't forget to take videos of power play gunna and put em up!! 1
genuine honest person Member 2,769 Member For: 12y 8m 1d Gender: Male Location: near brisbane Posted 01/02/15 07:38 AM Author Posted 01/02/15 07:38 AM yes ,I will mate . just got to get a bigger memory card for the video camera . car is all polished up . oil levels ok and fresh 20w 60 penrite pao ester oil for the hot day it will be on saturday . booked car in for a brake flush ,upgrading to dot 4 fluid . must have cooked the dot 3 it is all brown after powerplay on september . 1
barnz Member 3,047 Member For: 12y 10m 9d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 02/02/15 02:41 AM Posted 02/02/15 02:41 AM Probably about time you did pads, rotors braided lines and a fluid with the highest dry boiling point you can find.Which will be the best combo that will fit behind those 16inch rims 1
genuine honest person Member 2,769 Member For: 12y 8m 1d Gender: Male Location: near brisbane Posted 02/02/15 07:17 AM Author Posted 02/02/15 07:17 AM yes , I will get t3 all round and some good pads like you have on your fg . will also get some braided lines . the guy that changed the fluid today said the brakes are all ok . they work so much better now that the brake fluid got changed . 1
genuine honest person Member 2,769 Member For: 12y 8m 1d Gender: Male Location: near brisbane Posted 06/02/15 10:41 AM Author Posted 06/02/15 10:41 AM just done some fast mods that may help at powerplay tomorrow . its going to be hot so I thought I might just heat wrap the cold side turbo pipe that runs over the turbo[/url
genuine honest person Member 2,769 Member For: 12y 8m 1d Gender: Male Location: near brisbane Posted 10/02/15 10:17 AM Author Posted 10/02/15 10:17 AM might need some good advise here . its time to do some more mods to the ute . the ute coped a trashing on saturday and I stuffed the flex plate ,its now very noisy at idle . so the box has to come out ,and at the same time I will get it opened up so we can have a good look at why 3 gear is not shifting fast and hard . it was only build 6 month ago and only traveled 5000 km .I will also get a 2700-2800 stall to suit . so the next thing will be a new turbo ,but which one ? also the engine will be pulled down and some better internals fitted to it . might even get some new cams ,will see . I am just after 360 -370 rwkw ,want it reliable and practical to drive .so I would like it to spool up fast . I also want to upgrade the brakes (16 inch wheels only ) bradded lines etc . the budget will be no more than $15,000 as I will trade in some of my shares I have with west farmers . so I can not go over that budget at all (Kelly my girlfriend for 15 years would kill me ) as I have just spend $15,000 on it 6 month ago. lol. f*ck why did I not just buy a new car . 1
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 29d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 10/02/15 10:34 AM Posted 10/02/15 10:34 AM Yo butt licker the BTR is not common to flex plate issues its a zf thing U sure u got it diagnosed correctly ?Sell it all now theres a mint FG F6 in dash up for grabs in NSW lol 1
barnz Member 3,047 Member For: 12y 10m 9d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 10/02/15 10:46 AM Posted 10/02/15 10:46 AM Mate im all for the things you want to do, but ffs if your pulling the donk reshell again to a non one tonne xr6 ute. Bigger brakes better tyres ect....Also if it was me for the turbo I would go the PT6235 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now