Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 12y 8m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: near brisbane
Posted

1cec2ac62e72d0e8c249b50efd829610.jpgb7a217eef568730973f86aee53e5b623.jpga2aa5f1aa6859be7e32b0484b66fd853.jpg fitted the new plates yesterday ,after sitting in the cabinet for a long time . I posted a picture of them on facebook and one guy was asking if I would sell them . Do they give away to much from the sleeper ? After buying them I was thinking of getting my initials and the year I was born . MTM 70 . Thinking about it

  • Like 1
  • Member
  • Member For: 12y 10m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

RRP x 0.35 = Gunnaz discount therefore RRP - Gunnaz Discount = Gunnaz price

So he was basically exactly right ralph......

Fkn hell did I just turn into keif......nope, still have a massive wang all gee

  • Moar Powar Babeh
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

.35 percent is POINT35 percent. 

 

35 percent is 35 percent.

 

Barnz = worst

 

 

kieth

 

 

 

 

 

ever

  • Like 3
  • less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 18y 5m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

nope... not me... it's him. :P it's always him.

  • Like 1
  • Member
  • Member For: 12y 10m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

oh hai keif [emoji38], wait or am I keif, and your barnz... and luke is ralph



Not really getting traction with the log in gear here am I.... done to death?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...