masda74 To Loud Legacy Donating Member 4,114 Member For: 14y 9m 28d Gender: Male Location: WA, Perth Posted 17/02/14 03:49 AM Posted 17/02/14 03:49 AM As discussed in other topics in the Forum, I am starting a new topic for the group buy of braided lines. The option to purchase DBA rotors and brakes pads is also available if anyone is interested.. http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/topic/31005-any-ideas-for-group-buys/page-45 http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/topic/87438-braided-lines/ I have spoken to Matt at Race Brakes Sydney and he can do a special pricing for us. At the moment Matt said that we need at least 5 people to part of this group buy to get this special pricing. For traction control cars, $250 a set. For non traction control cars, $270 a set. There is a requirement from Matt, that there only be a one off payment for this. What this means, is that everyone that wants to make a purchase, has to make a direct deposit into my account first. Once we have the final numbers and complete payment from everyone, I will then make a payment to Race Brake Sydney. With that in mind, I will need to know the following information from everyone. If you want to get braided lines, please post what Year and model falcon you have. Also if you have the stock brakes or upgraded brakes. This is relevant, so that they can send out the correct braided lines. I will not provide my bank details in this thread. I will send a PM to the relevant members with my details. I would like to set the deadline for the 17th of March This gives everyone enough time to save up. If an extension is required, I am sure we can come up with something. 1
Peppy_t92 Legacy Donating Member 748 Member For: 13y 5m 25d Gender: Male Location: Liverpool Posted 17/02/14 06:17 PM Posted 17/02/14 06:17 PM 2006 BFmk2 xr6 turbo. Standard brakes (322mm fronts, 302mm rear) Price on T3 for the rears, track Pads all around and track fluid if possible, otherwise I can make a call to get it all shipped together
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 2d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 17/02/14 10:31 PM Posted 17/02/14 10:31 PM 2012 FG XR6T Premium Brakes (if that makes a difference - think they're now standard on all T's)
masda74 To Loud Legacy Donating Member 4,114 Member For: 14y 9m 28d Gender: Male Location: WA, Perth Posted 19/02/14 02:49 PM Author Posted 19/02/14 02:49 PM Far out, what happened to all the interest. 2010 FG XR6T standard brakes.
masda74 To Loud Legacy Donating Member 4,114 Member For: 14y 9m 28d Gender: Male Location: WA, Perth Posted 26/02/14 02:27 AM Author Posted 26/02/14 02:27 AM (edited) Posted in the "Any Ideas for Group buy Thread" NVT Would be keen Masda, depending on price and possibly ADR approval. 2011 FG F6, 6/4 Brembo's. Cheers Lennox I'm keen 2008 fg standard xr6t brakes Ross23 I'd be interested too. 2009 G6e turbo with dba T2 slotted rotors and QFM HPX pads. Everything else is stock. SCT911 yes, FG xr6t , front is brembo 4 pot, rear is upgraded territory brakes Chaos310 2010 F6 ute... brembos 4 pots front singles rear. I am not sure if there is any further interest at the moment. When I get back from Holidays, I might just get this group buy started. I will PM all relevant forum members to remind them, just in case they have not read this thread. I will also PM Aaronm as he may be interested. Edited 26/02/14 02:39 AM by masda74
PTR_NITRO_FG Legacy Donating Member 3,214 Member For: 13y 4m 2d Gender: Male Location: NOR Perth Posted 06/03/14 03:09 AM Posted 06/03/14 03:09 AM Put me down for a set as well! Traction control car (didn't even know there was a non traction control option??lol) 2008 FG XR6T - Standard Brakes (322mm & 302mm) When I did a Ford Etis vin check on my car it said "With High Series Brakes" ... but I assume that is just the standard larger brakes that come on the turbos? i.e. non turbo have the smaller front calipers? Could you check this for me masda when you speak to Matt @ RBS (if you remember)??? Or if anyone else knows then please chime in! Cheers
masda74 To Loud Legacy Donating Member 4,114 Member For: 14y 9m 28d Gender: Male Location: WA, Perth Posted 07/03/14 11:47 AM Author Posted 07/03/14 11:47 AM I just got back from bali. I will look into this on Monday.
Pesaveng88 Member 23 Member For: 14y 3m 30d Posted 08/03/14 11:32 AM Posted 08/03/14 11:32 AM Hello, Car is 2010 G6ET 50th. Interested in the brake lines (traction control) and a quote if possible for front and rear T3, also rear T2. If possible price for red or green pads all around. Also sorry to be a pain however can anyone confirm if the brake line is ADR approved? Had a few prpblems with insuramce companies in the past... Jack
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 4m 23d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 08/03/14 11:06 PM Posted 08/03/14 11:06 PM Masda Put me down on the interested list 08 g6et
natsxr6 Member 117 Member For: 18y 4m 10d Location: penrith Posted 09/03/14 01:15 AM Posted 09/03/14 01:15 AM Also interested for these and Pes they are ADR approved 09 fg xr6t 4pot front stock rear
Recommended Posts