fpv09 Member 25 Member For: 12y 8m 16d Gender: Male Location: MUDGEE Posted 17/02/14 04:08 AM Posted 17/02/14 04:08 AM put 1000hp plazmaman in fg f6 made over 50rwkw and runs heaps cooler then the standed onworks good for me
TomT Spooling Member Legacy Donating Member 961 Member For: 14y 9m 22d Gender: Male Location: Blue Mountains, NSW Posted 17/02/14 04:36 AM Posted 17/02/14 04:36 AM I'd hope so with only 50kw more than standard haha. 5
Kroozin Menace Legacy Donating Member 1,990 Member For: 15y 5m 7d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 17/02/14 04:49 AM Posted 17/02/14 04:49 AM put 1000hp plazmaman in fg f6 made over 50rwkw and runs heaps cooler then the standed onworks good for meWho tuned it?
Kosij Legacy Donating Member 2,045 Member For: 15y 1m 18d Gender: Male Posted 17/02/14 05:11 AM Posted 17/02/14 05:11 AM So I will be fitting a process west stage 3 cooler in the coming weeks! I will try and get a dyno run with the plazmaman one THEN the process west one. Let's see how we go 6
KeddyXR6T Legacy Donating Member 320 Member For: 17y 6m 22d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 17/02/14 07:17 AM Posted 17/02/14 07:17 AM So I will be fitting a process west stage 3 cooler in the coming weeks! I will try and get a dyno run with the plazmaman one THEN the process west one. Let's see how we go You get just the PW3 cooler on its own ? what size are the outlets I have a old PW2.5 kit wondering if I could use my existing 2.5inch pipes
Kosij Legacy Donating Member 2,045 Member For: 15y 1m 18d Gender: Male Posted 17/02/14 07:23 AM Posted 17/02/14 07:23 AM Got told it's 3" outlet to cold side! 1
TomT Spooling Member Legacy Donating Member 961 Member For: 14y 9m 22d Gender: Male Location: Blue Mountains, NSW Posted 17/02/14 07:25 AM Posted 17/02/14 07:25 AM (edited) You get just the PW3 cooler on its own ? what size are the outlets I have a old PW2.5 kit wondering if I could use my existing 2.5inch pipes I used my 2.5" H / 3" C plaz piping with the pw3. Might have needed a silicone joiner or 2 but cheap as chips.They supply 2.5/3 piping with it so I assume that would be the outlet sizes anyway? Edited 17/02/14 07:28 AM by TomT
KeddyXR6T Legacy Donating Member 320 Member For: 17y 6m 22d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 17/02/14 07:36 AM Posted 17/02/14 07:36 AM (edited) Cheers I have one of the early PW2 plenum kits its been awhile since I've had the bar off and a good look maybe theres a reducer in there as the early pw2 cooler's where a little smaller ill have to have a look sure the reducer was on the hot side but Edited 17/02/14 07:50 AM by KeddyXR6T
KeddyXR6T Legacy Donating Member 320 Member For: 17y 6m 22d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 17/02/14 07:54 AM Posted 17/02/14 07:54 AM Hoping I can just buy the cooler without the piping cause....... tight good luck on the dyno and with the 3spd 1
Kosij Legacy Donating Member 2,045 Member For: 15y 1m 18d Gender: Male Posted 18/02/14 04:38 AM Posted 18/02/14 04:38 AM Car booked in for new pw3 cooler 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now