bloodycrashboy Feeling the Love :-) Legacy Donating Member 4,421 Member For: 13y 6m 2d Gender: Male Location: Not in Cairns anymore Posted 15/09/18 09:50 AM Posted 15/09/18 09:50 AM I've got a hairy set of balls 2 1
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 4d Gender: Not Telling Posted 15/09/18 10:39 AM Posted 15/09/18 10:39 AM I went looking for a suitable picture to post but apparently searching for "old man hairy balls" then clicking on images wasn't the right approach. I guess I'll just settle for a high five 2
bloodycrashboy Feeling the Love :-) Legacy Donating Member 4,421 Member For: 13y 6m 2d Gender: Male Location: Not in Cairns anymore Posted 21/09/18 07:21 AM Posted 21/09/18 07:21 AM Kicking back with the catRed Bull/Vodka and Blue Costello 1
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 8d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 21/09/18 01:59 PM Author Posted 21/09/18 01:59 PM Duty free 50% bonded beam is not weak On 9/21/2018 at 5:21 PM, bloodycrashboy said: Blue Costello You may want to look at your supplier and find a new one - that looks nothing like any decent blue I've ever had That cheese is far too fresh to have grown that much mold without having issues. Costello is a politician, not a cheese - get Castello next time Honestly though - it looks like Mrs BCB picked up a discount tub of ricotta, realised it was farked, slapped it on a plate and told you it was "special" 1
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 8d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 21/09/18 03:37 PM Author Posted 21/09/18 03:37 PM Added this thread to the "Important notices" is temporary - was sick of trying to find it You'll thank me tomorrow when I haven't posted elsewhere
bloodycrashboy Feeling the Love :-) Legacy Donating Member 4,421 Member For: 13y 6m 2d Gender: Male Location: Not in Cairns anymore Posted 21/09/18 08:18 PM Posted 21/09/18 08:18 PM you're repeating yourself @Rab
bloodycrashboy Feeling the Love :-) Legacy Donating Member 4,421 Member For: 13y 6m 2d Gender: Male Location: Not in Cairns anymore Posted 22/09/18 05:24 AM Posted 22/09/18 05:24 AM Gorgonzola piccante today@Rab [emoji3] 1
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 7d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 22/09/18 04:24 PM Posted 22/09/18 04:24 PM Plastic cheese for me. 1
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 4d Gender: Not Telling Posted 13/10/18 07:15 AM Posted 13/10/18 07:15 AM Time for a homebrew or 50 I reckon
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 4d Gender: Not Telling Posted 13/10/18 11:45 AM Posted 13/10/18 11:45 AM Phew I just finished bottling 30 long necks. Fun fun.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now