Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Spooling Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 9m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Blue Mountains, NSW
Posted

I swear if both of you come back tomorrow saying this thing is the bees knees, I don't think I want to live on this planet anymore

  • Like 1
  • RNS10S
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 13d
  • Gender: Male
Posted
so jimmi , no chance of the standard intake muffler fitting ?(with a stepped joiner)?// or u just went muffler delete for other reasons?

Spiro kept the standard intake on Younis' with the GTX so if you want a sleeper look go the GTX.

I believe there will be a few for sale soon.

Tom???

  • Like 2
  • Member
  • Member For: 13y 10m 23d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

I swear if both of you come back tomorrow saying this thing is the bees knees, I don't think I want to live on this planet anymore

LOL , while I was at CMS a few days ago, the PTE6235 topic came up , I think Joe has a new favourite turbo. Said the thing was nucking futs ! spools like a boss and has soooo much torque

I've already started saving for the 6235 :D

  • Member
  • Member For: 13y 4m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: west hoxton
Posted

Will be good once all the results are published. But there is still so many variables and opinions. Some ppl say gtx is laggy some don't. More choices = more (good) probs lol

Stick with your gtx tom. Just get some slicks lol

Jimmi,s won't be a good car to compare due to the cams. But still keen to see what mph it pumps out

  • Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned.
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Canning Vale, W.A
Posted

I haven't heard anything back yet but I dont think mines hitting the dyno until saturday

  • Like 1
  • RNS10S
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 13d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Will be good once all the results are published. But there is still so many variables and opinions. Some ppl say gtx is laggy some don't. More choices = more (good) probs lol

Stick with your gtx tom. Just get some slicks lol

Jimmi,s won't be a good car to compare due to the cams. But still keen to see what mph it pumps out

Like I said before, Willos and Spoolmans will be the ones I compare, both FG's, similar hardware tuned by the same guy on the same dyno with the same fuel.

  • To Loud
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 9m 30d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: WA, Perth
Posted

I just checked the classifieds then and no gtx for sale yet, lol.

;)

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 1m 10d
Posted

Personally think itll be pretty much for muchness..

GTX is slightly bigger..

6235's impellor design lends itself to better flow.. (or so they say)

Itll come down to the tuner..

IH8.. yes it does

10secn .. MPH will be the best indicator IMO too

  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...