TomT Spooling Member Legacy Donating Member 961 Member For: 14y 10m 4d Gender: Male Location: Blue Mountains, NSW Posted 30/01/14 08:05 PM Posted 30/01/14 08:05 PM Reading in the intro of latest street fords that some tuners are seeing 560-580rwkw... I hope for my banks sake this isn't true haha
willo88 Member 700 Member For: 14y 8m 16d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 30/01/14 09:20 PM Posted 30/01/14 09:20 PM Just got off the phone with Spiro and we are full steam ahead on Thursday. ...only thing that might hold me back are the valve springs
rednose RNS10S Legacy Donating Member 2,229 Member For: 20y 1m 24d Gender: Male Posted 30/01/14 10:17 PM Posted 30/01/14 10:17 PM Just got off the phone with Spiro and we are full steam ahead on Thursday. ...only thing that might hold me back are the valve springsWhat time?I'll be going past on Thursday and will be tuning on Friday
rednose RNS10S Legacy Donating Member 2,229 Member For: 20y 1m 24d Gender: Male Posted 30/01/14 10:19 PM Posted 30/01/14 10:19 PM Reading in the intro of latest street fords that some tuners are seeing 560-580rwkw... I hope for my banks sake this isn't true hahaReally???I find that hard to beleive and will be expecting around 380 on 98 and 450-460 on e85 2
willo88 Member 700 Member For: 14y 8m 16d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 30/01/14 10:20 PM Posted 30/01/14 10:20 PM I'll drop it off first thing in the morn. Might hang up in the waiting room while it's there just in casies
rednose RNS10S Legacy Donating Member 2,229 Member For: 20y 1m 24d Gender: Male Posted 30/01/14 10:40 PM Posted 30/01/14 10:40 PM I'll drop it off first thing in the morn. Might hang up in the waiting room while it's there just in casiesAh ok, I'll be there at around 1 1
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 13d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 31/01/14 01:30 AM Posted 31/01/14 01:30 AM Cars in on tuesday after some delays with getting my fuel system from over east.. looks like were all gonna get our figures by the end of next week 4
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 13d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 31/01/14 01:32 AM Posted 31/01/14 01:32 AM I hope theyre quoting fly wheel wasps and not rear wheel cause that's a bit generous haha, I think mark was lucky getting 487 with e85 to be honest im expecting around the 450-460 aswell
TomT Spooling Member Legacy Donating Member 961 Member For: 14y 10m 4d Gender: Male Location: Blue Mountains, NSW Posted 31/01/14 01:40 AM Posted 31/01/14 01:40 AM Yeah that's what I was thinking, must be a typo because it definitely says rwkw.
TomT Spooling Member Legacy Donating Member 961 Member For: 14y 10m 4d Gender: Male Location: Blue Mountains, NSW Posted 31/01/14 01:43 AM Posted 31/01/14 01:43 AM
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now