Bomber Carnage on the Garage Floor Legacy Donating Member 3,994 Member For: 16y 4m 17d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 07/10/13 01:34 AM Posted 07/10/13 01:34 AM Need to know b or f series. If daily and not chasing big power, the 76 would be a great replacement.
Bomber Carnage on the Garage Floor Legacy Donating Member 3,994 Member For: 16y 4m 17d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 07/10/13 01:40 AM Posted 07/10/13 01:40 AM What I've read is that they like boost but I really only want to crank 15psi into mine. My goal is pretty conservative though at 350rwkw. So my only concern is will it be in the happy zone at moderate boost like the OEM little huffer is.
Bellato Legacy Donating Member 2,713 Member For: 15y 11m 9d Posted 07/10/13 06:21 AM Posted 07/10/13 06:21 AM I'd imagine 350 on 15 psi is very doable and realistic. I think the guys hitting high 300's is on 17-18psi iirc
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 2d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 07/10/13 06:50 AM Posted 07/10/13 06:50 AM another option for people is a 0.6 front cover, can get them with the same size inlet and outlet as the 0.5 cover or the 0.7 cover
Bomber Carnage on the Garage Floor Legacy Donating Member 3,994 Member For: 16y 4m 17d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 07/10/13 07:11 AM Posted 07/10/13 07:11 AM I'd imagine 350 on 15 psi is very doable and realistic. I think the guys hitting high 300's is on 17-18psi iircI think it will make it pretty easy also but again it's not the total power output I'm interested in. It's how it pushes air through the midrange running lower boost than what it would ideally like that interests me. From what I've researched, it will push more earlier on than a GT3540 but top out slightly less. That would be bang on what I'm after really.
Bomber Carnage on the Garage Floor Legacy Donating Member 3,994 Member For: 16y 4m 17d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 23/10/14 10:06 AM Posted 23/10/14 10:06 AM Should have listened to myself, lol.
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 22d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 23/10/14 10:16 AM Posted 23/10/14 10:16 AM If you read the garret website it states that it flows 10% more than the gt. Gt on 98 around max 330rwkw. My gtx made 360 on a hard hitting tune. Around 10% but tourqe is up alot and it farking just keeps on rocking. Love the gtx.
Bomber Carnage on the Garage Floor Legacy Donating Member 3,994 Member For: 16y 4m 17d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 23/10/14 10:27 AM Posted 23/10/14 10:27 AM how much boost?
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 4m 24d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 23/10/14 10:27 AM Posted 23/10/14 10:27 AM Oh well bomber 1
Bomber Carnage on the Garage Floor Legacy Donating Member 3,994 Member For: 16y 4m 17d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 23/10/14 10:30 AM Posted 23/10/14 10:30 AM what's old is new again, lol.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now