Weaponxr Legacy Donating Member 624 Member For: 15y 9m 23d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 10/09/13 09:54 PM Posted 10/09/13 09:54 PM From what I have read, having no BOV and turbo damage was more of an issue with the old bush type turbos. Apparently the modern bearing types that we use today aren't affected. This is what I have read so im not saying it from myself
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 11d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 10/09/13 10:45 PM Posted 10/09/13 10:45 PM I knew a guy never ran a BOV had hectic flutter and dose5 years later BAM! Cancer 3
PH1LLO Member 56 Member For: 14y 3m 9d Gender: Male Location: SE suburbs, Vic Posted 10/09/13 11:14 PM Posted 10/09/13 11:14 PM Direct relation apparently //
Glen93 Member 15 Member For: 13y 6m 3d Gender: Male Location: South Australia Posted 11/09/13 04:52 AM Author Posted 11/09/13 04:52 AM What Panda meant about the search function Glen is that most (obviously not all) questions you may have to start with, have already been asked by someone else over the years therefore a thread probably already exists for it somewhere on the site.Hit the search up the top right and type in - almost - anything about these cars and you'll see what I meanA lot of the time, you probably won't find exactly what you're after so don't ever be scared to ask coz asking questions is the only way I know how to learnAh that would make more sense. I probably could have had a look around but I figured when people had a question they just created a topic and waited for the feed back to come in. Also, I found with some of the threads you come in at the tail end of the comments and you sometimes get people just chatting away or arguing a point that's strayed from the original topic. This way, I (mostly) get straight answers/responses straight up.
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 10d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 11/09/13 05:02 AM Posted 11/09/13 05:02 AM in that scenario you can quote an earlier post and reply to that with your own followup question as well.Won't always save a thread from the wizard hats and diff bushes but mods do eventually clean up the really worthless crap we dribble sh!tposting FTWcheers 1
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 27d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 11/09/13 05:15 AM Posted 11/09/13 05:15 AM I'm a bit guilty of the wizard hat stuff as well (sorry) but what Steve said is spot on......Start at the top of a thread and sift out the sh!t (me - sometimes) and don't ever be scared to ask for clarification on a point.the answer you need will come.Keep up the good work Glen 1
Glen93 Member 15 Member For: 13y 6m 3d Gender: Male Location: South Australia Posted 11/09/13 11:41 AM Author Posted 11/09/13 11:41 AM I'm a bit guilty of the wizard hat stuff as well (sorry) but what Steve said is spot on......Start at the top of a thread and sift out the sh!t (me - sometimes) and don't ever be scared to ask for clarification on a point.the answer you need will come.Keep up the good work GlenThanks mate!
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 6d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 11/09/13 12:23 PM Posted 11/09/13 12:23 PM The only thing you'll destroy is womens underwear. 1
djkice Boost Addict Member 1,273 Member For: 18y 2m 12d Gender: Male Location: Perth, W.A. Posted 11/09/13 12:57 PM Posted 11/09/13 12:57 PM (edited) ^^ what he saidadd a bigger turbo for even louder flutter, the intake will lure them closer to the car. will be a chick magnet also then. Edited 11/09/13 12:59 PM by djkice
XRSEXT Member 235 Member For: 14y 2m 6d Gender: Male Posted 11/09/13 10:35 PM Posted 11/09/13 10:35 PM just block that sh*t off and get some flutter mate.. you wont damage anything 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now