tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 10/09/14 09:08 AM Posted 10/09/14 09:08 AM Yeah liking it more and more. ICC is looking promising too.
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 16d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 10/09/14 10:20 AM Posted 10/09/14 10:20 AM Yeah, these are the first photos I've actually thought it might be alright. ICC looks the goods.
masda74 To Loud Legacy Donating Member 4,114 Member For: 14y 9m 30d Gender: Male Location: WA, Perth Posted 10/09/14 11:49 AM Posted 10/09/14 11:49 AM that colour has me very interested now.The day/running lights have my attention as well.
barnz Member 3,047 Member For: 12y 10m 9d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 10/09/14 01:30 PM Posted 10/09/14 01:30 PM I was already sold but still struggling with the tail lights, now I've seen them lit up they've grown on me a bit. Would like to see the brake light part lit up as well.
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 2d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 10/09/14 02:23 PM Posted 10/09/14 02:23 PM Unfortunately this tells it how it is.
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 15d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 10/09/14 08:35 PM Author Posted 10/09/14 08:35 PM Yeah cause they announced the end and everyone is jumping ship so they arent left with a car they cant get parts for...which is already happening.
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 24d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 10/09/14 08:45 PM Posted 10/09/14 08:45 PM government fleet vehicle's are alot of comminwhores. probably adds quite a few to that overall number of sales
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 2d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 11/09/14 12:11 AM Posted 11/09/14 12:11 AM Yeah cause they announced the end and everyone is jumping ship so they arent left with a car they cant get parts for...which is already happening.Does seem to have affected holden. Arnt they also finishing up.
Pete A Member 442 Member For: 17y 9m 26d Gender: Male Location: Castle Hill NSW Posted 11/09/14 02:26 AM Posted 11/09/14 02:26 AM Would you buy an FG when you know the new one is due November? Don't think so! Holdens have gone up since the new model and you can expect Falcon to do the same. This will be the end of the both of them. But would not expect it to be as higher numbers as the Holdaen as Ford is not equipped to sell that many anyway as has not been for years. Still it will be interesting to see how the sales figures go and it will be related to the price points.If XR8 is in that magical 50K region it will be outrageously good value performance car. I hope they do well but stranger things have happened. Ford also has a big markleting problem in that they announced Mustang coming in a year. That will stop a lot of people (me as well) who don't care about 2 door vs 4 door from outlaying on XR8/6T until they see and drive the Stang!. I think the XR8 external is looking the goods. The running gear will be fine as it always has. I was sceptical about the interior, and though it's OK, I think Ford should have done a bit more. But see in the flesh is still needed, the drive will be awesome I'm sure and that itself may be enough to win over a lot of buyers. Anyway, I think I saw actual pull handles on the front door?????? WOW. As for Stang, it will be something else I think (hope)
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 15d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 11/09/14 02:46 AM Author Posted 11/09/14 02:46 AM Does seem to have affected holden. Arnt they also finishing up.Gov contracts.Dunno if they count exports as well....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now