.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 24d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 25/08/14 01:57 AM Posted 25/08/14 01:57 AM I'd definitely be choosing the manual with a SC V8 Kimbo (which I actually did choose). Just making a point that they have a lot of potential and will be great bang for buck cars.
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 13d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 25/08/14 02:01 AM Posted 25/08/14 02:01 AM If I'm still in Brisbane then it'd be an auto, would otherwise seriously consider a manual. But then I am getting on a bit so a third pedal could be too much to handle.
Pete A Member 442 Member For: 17y 10m 4d Gender: Male Location: Castle Hill NSW Posted 25/08/14 02:33 AM Posted 25/08/14 02:33 AM Black XR8Hmmmm! I'm starting to like it a lot. I think these shots better show off the external and proportions of the car. It's already starting to look better than the Crappydore, and you can certainly see Mondeo and global styling infleuence, which is not a bad thing. I still think the intereior will be the potential killer for me. They have to do something significant to change it from FG to win me over and I'm not just talking gadgets and technology. With Mustang not arriving till Q3 next year (rumoured) and my choice will be between Mustang GT, XR8 or A45 AMG, I have to wait till Stang arrives to decide. I'll drive the XR8 when it arrives and then just wait for Stang. If Ford price the XR8 and Mustang sensibly then they should sell a lot of them.
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 21d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 25/08/14 02:44 AM Posted 25/08/14 02:44 AM you dont need to quote the photos pete- we know what youre referring to.
FPV TRANNY Im the one and only Legacy Donating Member 3,557 Member For: 21y 9m Gender: Male Location: In my house Posted 25/08/14 05:52 AM Posted 25/08/14 05:52 AM Is that the final interior though? Wasn't there mention/hint somewhere along the line that it's not?Either way I'll still be thinking seriously about grabbing one...fcks me which one though.The V8 Trent 3
FPV TRANNY Im the one and only Legacy Donating Member 3,557 Member For: 21y 9m Gender: Male Location: In my house Posted 25/08/14 06:10 AM Posted 25/08/14 06:10 AM When put in prospective for bang for buck, These things for $50k + tune will outgun the current VF GTS. We are pretty lucky really.....
barnz Member 3,047 Member For: 12y 10m 17d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 25/08/14 06:42 AM Posted 25/08/14 06:42 AM I'm pretty much sold as I miss the v8 sound and presence. I will be waiting for a low k 2nd hander though. I wonder what the resale will be like with this model though. 1
stubbietubbie Filthy weeb Member 1,870 Member For: 13y 7m 22d Gender: Male Posted 25/08/14 08:00 AM Posted 25/08/14 08:00 AM It's gonna be hilarious when this thing is priced at $60k+ properly specced and everyone is up in arms over it.
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 21d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 25/08/14 08:10 AM Posted 25/08/14 08:10 AM (edited) I would consider high 40,s maybe just maybe low 50,s fully specced. That's only because at heart I'm a Ford man and would want the last one. But truth be told. Given what you get from imports. They are worth mid 30,s.Edit. Value is an individual thing. What one person sees as expensive, another sees as great value. These things will be picked up fir mid 50,s. http://www.skoda.com.au/models/skoda-superb-wagon/4x4-outdoor Edited 25/08/14 08:12 AM by Kimberley Scott
FPV TRANNY Im the one and only Legacy Donating Member 3,557 Member For: 21y 9m Gender: Male Location: In my house Posted 25/08/14 08:22 AM Posted 25/08/14 08:22 AM Eeeeewwwwwww.That thing wont cut a skid though...................
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now