.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 09/04/15 01:54 AM Posted 09/04/15 01:54 AM ^ that front looks more coherent, I don't mind it.
PTR_NITRO_FG Legacy Donating Member 3,214 Member For: 13y 4m 2d Gender: Male Location: NOR Perth Posted 09/04/15 02:12 AM Posted 09/04/15 02:12 AM Only cause black....I chose the most pleasing image (Goggle search shows some weird business going on in the bottom grille and some angled photos were a little unflattering).I just liked the twin turbs and AWD factor
barnz Member 3,047 Member For: 12y 10m 7d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 09/04/15 02:27 AM Posted 09/04/15 02:27 AM Was just jokes stripey I do understand despite being a karnt about it lol.That front is pretty much what I was on about a couple of posts back. Very similar to fgx but not so blunt.
masda74 To Loud Legacy Donating Member 4,114 Member For: 14y 9m 28d Gender: Male Location: WA, Perth Posted 09/04/15 03:33 AM Posted 09/04/15 03:33 AM the Fords badge is on the front on the grill and looks right for the interceptor.For the FGX, they placed it on the Bonnet? WTF???
"Captain Retard" Member 1,417 Member For: 12y 4m 25d Gender: Male Location: Shellharbour NSW Posted 09/04/15 04:53 AM Posted 09/04/15 04:53 AM I can understand why people don't like the FGXs looks BUT too choose the Commy for it's looks???? ............well it just hurts my brain!!!I've always thought the latest generation Late model camira looked good in photos but in the flesh I don't really like them.It's hard for me to give an exact reason but IMHO they just look very big and over weight.The Commys interior looks over done and very busy but I understand why the younger generation likes it.Everybody's tastes are different and mine (so I've been told from time to time) are very errrrr peculiar[emoji12]Oh and before you Dunnydore owners get your nickers in a twist, I know you bought the Expensive Daewoo because of the "features" [emoji6]
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 11d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 09/04/15 04:54 AM Posted 09/04/15 04:54 AM Want features performance and looks. Get a Skoda 2
FPV TRANNY Im the one and only Legacy Donating Member 3,557 Member For: 21y 8m 20d Gender: Male Location: In my house Posted 09/04/15 06:19 AM Posted 09/04/15 06:19 AM (edited) Fukk Skoda. Get a TA TA Edited 09/04/15 06:20 AM by FPV TRANNY
johno Legacy Donating Member 773 Member For: 15y 11m 17d Gender: Male Location: Mt Gambier, SA Posted 09/04/15 06:59 AM Posted 09/04/15 06:59 AM I am basically a GM man, but am open to any car that lites my fire. I like the look of the VF, but hate all the features. Too many IMHO.The Falcon to me is just plain ugly, and the more I see them, I still dont like them. The FG wasnt too bad though..I like my cars plain in the feature way, my 1978 Chev is a winner to me.
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 11d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 09/04/15 08:01 AM Posted 09/04/15 08:01 AM 3
SuckSqueezeBangBlow ʎǝʞuoɯ ɹoıuǝs Legacy Donating Member 1,808 Member For: 17y 9m 11d Gender: Male Posted 09/04/15 09:01 AM Posted 09/04/15 09:01 AM seems like a lot going on with that Police Interceptor's rear door glass.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now