sr71 Member 52 Member For: 12y 5m 15d Posted 05/10/14 08:54 AM Posted 05/10/14 08:54 AM My lease isn't up for 18 months. Sounds like I will miss out. What the latest T get?Payout on a lease isn't too bad with 12 months to go. Most of the interest is paid in the first 2 years or so ( of course lease structure such as deposit/residual and duration change that sometimes). So you could put a deposit down in 4-6 months, and try and stretch out the delivery date)Latest T gets the same engine. No F6 310 (according to Carsales News)
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 11d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 05/10/14 09:40 AM Posted 05/10/14 09:40 AM Not bailing on a lease early to buy a fast depreciating vehicle.
Bulletime Legacy Donating Member 937 Member For: 15y 8m 19d Gender: Male Posted 05/10/14 10:24 AM Posted 05/10/14 10:24 AM I fully appreciate my car is not a sports car by any stretch and still a boat in comparison...but I'd be interested to see how a GT or F6 with Shockworks coilovers and wider stickier tyres would go around the track compared to stock. I'd love to see timed comparisons.I picked up half a second with just teins and same tyres on wakefield. And that was only one session before I had other problems and couldn't finish the day. I reckon was another half a second plus in it, well over a second, maybe even two if I had more laps, and that's in my hands, a pro could probably extract even more just from quality coilovers like teins and shockworks. Not bailing on a lease early to buy a fast depreciating vehicle. maybe I'll pick one up when the last ones are a yr or two old and someone else has taken the depreciation. That's what I did on my xr6T, essentially a GT for way less! Keep the xr6 as a track car and make the GT(XR8) the family car. 1
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 05/10/14 10:30 AM Posted 05/10/14 10:30 AM I picked up half a second with just teins and same tyres on wakefield. And that was only one session before I had other problems and couldn't finish the day. I reckon was another half a second plus in it, well over a second, maybe even two if I had more laps, and that's in my hands, a pro could probably extract even more just from quality coilovers like teins and shockworks. Awesome, that's exactly what I was after. Thanks mate! 1
Bulletime Legacy Donating Member 937 Member For: 15y 8m 19d Gender: Male Posted 05/10/14 10:38 AM Posted 05/10/14 10:38 AM No worries
turbotrana Member 2,586 Member For: 23y 5m 28d Gender: Male Posted 05/10/14 01:29 PM Posted 05/10/14 01:29 PM There seems to be a heck of alot of room inside that front bumper
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 08/10/14 10:31 AM Posted 08/10/14 10:31 AM FG2 gets my vote when they're next to each other. 3
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 1d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 08/10/14 10:56 AM Posted 08/10/14 10:56 AM I will take the one on the left if I had to choose. That new shape is ugly. It really shows up when its next to the old car. Maybe new owners need to park away for good looking carsBut then again I would have neither of then. VF for me
stubbietubbie Filthy weeb Member 1,870 Member For: 13y 7m 12d Gender: Male Posted 08/10/14 11:05 AM Posted 08/10/14 11:05 AM (edited) That really shows how indistinct the bonnet bulge on the FG X is. You'd nearly have to take a second glance to confirm it's an 8.Any they're really keeping the grey side mirrors? Ugh, it sticks out like balls and is just as wrinkl- ugly. Black or the same colour as the panels, please. Edited 08/10/14 11:06 AM by stubbietubbie
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 11d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 08/10/14 11:11 AM Posted 08/10/14 11:11 AM maybe if there was an fpv done for the fh it would be different (not a fair comparison unless its next to an fg xr8 imo) but yeah the gt looks better. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now