Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • The Noble Leader
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 11m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney Australia
Posted

Upcoming new site design

Yes the time has come again to upgrade the site in design as the new version (Version 2.0) of software is due to be released of the current forum software and unfortunately due to the current design this cannot be ported across to the new version of the board.

The new forum software will enable us to not only be up to date and free of any security issues, but give the forum a much cleaner look, and still keep the famous blue (if you still want it :unsure: ).

The upgrade to the new forum software and design has already been paid for, and the move to this new forum software and version will coincide with the move to the site's new home , its own server. (Which I have been carefully getting ready to move everything over to its new home)

So in light of what will be another change, We are asking you, what changes would you like to see? Are you happy with the colour? What do you like? What dont you like?

Feedback is critical in getting what we want right the first time. Just want to make sure everyone will be happy with the new design when it is done.

I dont have any samples or anything as we speak, however after i give them the colour scheme, features etc work will begin..

Thanks in advance.. :blink:

  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • potty trained
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 10d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

CJ ... just stick with the BLUE ..... please ..... no polls .... please .....

  • Premium Donating Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 11m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: If it says ONLINE below, in front of the computer, if not, tearin' up some bitumen!
Posted

I do understand that it is supposed to be somewhere already, but I can't find it! Something on the home page that says who is in the online chat room, so you don't have to go in there only to find out you are talking to yourself!

At the risk of stealing an idea, FF have the workshop/mods forum seperated into categories, I.e, a brakes forum, a engine forum etc.

You may also like to look at the way pics are posted on that other forum with a thumbnail pic under the post, good I think.

Oh and keep the BLUE!!

  • SLOJAM, Gone but not forgotten
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Outer east - Melbourne
Posted
CJ ... just stick with the BLUE ..... please ..... no polls .... please .....

Yep what he said :lol:

  • Team Blueprint
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Yep... all good here... love the blue :finger:

  • Love the Ride....
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 7m
  • Location: Roleystone, WA
Posted

one thing I can think is in the signature block, the people that select blue font, you cant really read it. Maybe amend it to a slightly lighter blue...

  • The Noble Leader
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 11m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney Australia
Posted
I do understand that it is supposed to be somewhere already, but I can't find it! Something on the home page that says who is in the online chat room, so you don't have to go in there only to find out you are talking to yourself!

At the risk of stealing an idea, FF have the workshop/mods forum seperated into categories, i.e, a brakes forum, a engine forum etc.

You may also like to look at the way pics are posted on that other forum with a thumbnail pic under the post, good I think.

Oh and keep the BLUE!!

I do understand that it is supposed to be somewhere already, but I can't find it! Something on the home page that says who is in the online chat room, so you don't have to go in there only to find out you are talking to yourself!

That will come back i had modified it to work with this version of the forum because its meant for the later versions. That will be back for sure..

You may also like to look at the way pics are posted on that other forum with a thumbnail pic under the post, good I think.

This is available in the newer version too.

I guess im talking more visual, the blue is good..

Guest PaulM
  • Guests
Posted

I am surprised someone from team havagag haven't asked for some splashes of silver.

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 25d
  • Location: Central Coast NSW
Posted

.......Just when I was thinking this site could not be any better, now an upgrade ????????

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...