arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 7d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 18/10/18 12:59 PM Posted 18/10/18 12:59 PM (edited) Yeh that's the one. Owned by WA member of one of the forums. Made big numbers back in the day. https://forums.mightycarmods.com/forum/members-section/members-rides/5411-fpv-force-6 Edited 18/10/18 01:07 PM by arronm
b still New Member 5 Member For: 7y 11m 15d Posted 18/10/18 01:15 PM Posted 18/10/18 01:15 PM im hoping it still does.. it felt quick during the test drive but I couldnt really push it.. ill be able to drive it this weekend before I fly out, when I return I want to take it in to XFT and get it checked out and get the history on it, ive seen "tully's" vids and I pray it lives up to its rep. 1 hour ago, k31th said: Looks like a great purchase, mate! A quality bunch of engine mods, beautifully presented vehicle with wheels etc and a beastly sound system yea thanks, very happy with it.. I was at the right place at the right time. 56 minutes ago, Puffwagon said: Yeah dem mods doe. That should pull the skin off a rice pudding. Edit: Start tightening hotside sh*t hahaha... ill take it to XFT and have them look over it since they did the build and familiar with the old girl 1
b still New Member 5 Member For: 7y 11m 15d Posted 31/03/19 07:34 AM Posted 31/03/19 07:34 AM I can finally say its built not bought.... $3000 for maintenance after I picked it up and now 5 months later its costing another 14k for a rebuild so I can now claim full ownership lol...
Kwik kiwi Inactive Members 0 Member For: 13y 10m 14d Posted 26/08/19 06:26 AM Posted 26/08/19 06:26 AM Hi I have also been wondering how many force 6’s there were built. I live in Victoria and have build number 8 it was originally in Qld Charlie swerkolt and dick Johnson owned it and had it on track, then became a company car for Qld forklifts. Thankyou for doing this search, I can’t believe How hard it is to get info on them cheers
ForceFanatic New Member 3 Member For: 6y 5m 10d Posted 24/04/20 12:15 AM Posted 24/04/20 12:15 AM Hi All. Long time listener here. I had build #67 in lightning strike with red leather which I did stage 3 upgrades back in 2009 (Perth). She was my pride and joy, but someone wanted it more than me in 2011 (on my birthday of all days) and wrote it off 😢. I did see it for sale in SA about 5 years ago 🤐. Have been looking for another ever since and recently found build #1.... De Ja Vu in black leather and dark argents. Bog standard with 120ks. It appears to have been in an accident at some point with resprayed bonnet and a few other visual signs, but drives like a dream otherwise and was clearly a well looked after car. Will post some pics shortly. Great thread and love this site! Recommendations for covert kill switch and/or quality GPS tracking module welcomed.
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,115 Member For: 18y 5m 24d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 24/04/20 12:31 AM Posted 24/04/20 12:31 AM A kill switch is just that, a switch; so anybody with a bit of electrical knowledge can wire one in and put it in an inconspicuous place. All GPS tracking modules are easily defeated, unless you get a covert wiring job done, which again requires a bit of electrical knowledge/skill.
ForceFanatic New Member 3 Member For: 6y 5m 10d Posted 24/04/20 12:46 AM Posted 24/04/20 12:46 AM My old beast build #67
ForceFanatic New Member 3 Member For: 6y 5m 10d Posted 24/04/20 12:58 AM Posted 24/04/20 12:58 AM My new love... 1
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,115 Member For: 18y 5m 24d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 24/04/20 01:02 AM Posted 24/04/20 01:02 AM very nice pickup oh and the old one looks great, too 1
DanForceSix New Member 2 Member For: 1y 5m 10d Gender: Male Location: Langwarrin 3910 Posted 24/04/25 12:54 AM Posted 24/04/25 12:54 AM Been quite some time since anything was posted here but here's the details if your still compiling that list Build number 009 Lightning strike with the dark charcoal leather no options safe tuned on e85 to 550rwkw @ 24psi - built front to back
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now