bj1991

Fpv Force 6 Build Number List

Hi

I have herd so many different opinions, info and probably BS about how many Force 6s were made...I have no idea but I have spent many many months searching almost every forum and internet site Google could find looking for a list or some compilation of build numbers and colors but with no luck so I thought I would make my own...I have email owners and talked to car yards searched everywhere and this list is the result...hopefully one day we will track them all down but till then this is it

http://i1329.photobucket.com/albums/w553/bj1991qld/20130505_2059501_zpsb119fb58.jpg

Please feel free to add to it...or msg me if ya know anyone with a Force 6 that isn't on the list

Cheers

Hey mate I own build number 47,2006 its Neo blue, 57000kms, optioned with sunroof. Has 400rwkw

Emailed ford a while ago and took ages to get a response but only 5 were made in Neo Blue,

2006 63 Built

2007 35 Built

2008 Only one

cheers

hey thanks everyone for the replies this is why I put the list one here so that other people could add to it....also HSV ETR I have the seats listed under the options head line in the photo...

Not an F6E just another Neo.F6 more options than you can imagine , custom leather sun roof etc.

Tastefully modded and almost rozzer proof.

Keep it mate, Owned mine 6 years and only 80 000ks on the clock

Trade it on what? a worse car ?

dont mean to dig this one up again, but I now have number 076.

Options were the 6 piston brembos. Its now in Ringwood North, VIC

Actually Brembos on the front and PBR on the back, not 6 pistons

Hi all

Thanks for the keeping the thread going I still have the list going I have almost 50 cars on the list now I am hoping in a few more years ill have the whole lot I will post the list up sometime this week for you all to look at in the mean time here is a couple of pics of mine number #090. I have done some mild work to the car it is now making 425rwkw

DSC_0049_zpsb04ebe40.jpg

DSC_0091_zps6affb526.jpg

DSC_0077_zps087e60f8.jpg

DSC_0058_zpsc0c5c622.jpg