Sizlak Member 35 Member For: 14y 2m 21d Posted 05/01/13 07:45 AM Posted 05/01/13 07:45 AM hi is it possible that. my flash tune which I got from 'intune' is causing my car to keep blowing coils?yes I know that a flash tune was a bad idea. :cry:but I did purchase it before I found this forum with lots of knowledgeable people on it.this will be the third set since I've owned the car. roughly 8 months.any help/ solutions would be very appreciated.thanks Kal
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 13d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 05/01/13 08:06 AM Posted 05/01/13 08:06 AM Moe, 3 sets at $250, would have for you a custom tune.
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 2d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 05/01/13 08:07 AM Posted 05/01/13 08:07 AM Uh oh spaghetti oh's.. Get it into a decent tuner to get checked.. Or flash it back to stock an see if your coil problem goes away.. Any other mods done?
Sizlak Member 35 Member For: 14y 2m 21d Posted 05/01/13 08:13 AM Author Posted 05/01/13 08:13 AM I paid for the 1st set. the next were under warranty. yeah have 60lb injectors, just fitted a hdi intercooler. ive been driving it off boost when I do drive it(have work ute) cause I wanted to put off a custom tune untill I finished the fuel system(pump and surge tank)
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 2d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 05/01/13 08:15 AM Posted 05/01/13 08:15 AM You could swap out your injectors for the stock ones.. Flash it back to stock then get the tuner you go to to fit the injectors again.. HDI cooler should be alright on the stock tune provided you don't belt the sh*t out of it all day every day.
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 2d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 05/01/13 08:18 AM Posted 05/01/13 08:18 AM Tinzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyy
Sizlak Member 35 Member For: 14y 2m 21d Posted 05/01/13 08:30 AM Author Posted 05/01/13 08:30 AM that might be the best idea I think. grrr. I dont suppose anyone has heard of tuff tune in tugerah? ive heard he has a 1200 hp fg. I was thinking of going to him to get a tune seeing how im in newcastle and that's only half way to syd. but I cant seem to find anyone whos had a tune by them... :/
Impellor Member 835 Member For: 16y 2m 13d Gender: Not Telling Posted 05/01/13 08:36 AM Posted 05/01/13 08:36 AM Good Luck mate you'll need it. Generic tunes are a guess at best. Unfortunately due to the many varying factors, usually a poor one.Cheers 1
possum Legacy Donating Member 553 Member For: 17y 4m 10d Gender: Male Posted 05/01/13 08:43 AM Posted 05/01/13 08:43 AM what coils have you been replacing them with?
old_mate Member 767 Member For: 20y 7m 20d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 05/01/13 08:53 AM Posted 05/01/13 08:53 AM generic pingtune eh? nasty.flash it all back to stock dude with some stock injectors. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now