Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 13y 9m 21d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Oh yeah cool cool.

The dealer I bought mine from failed to tell me the car was already registered til I got the paperwork, therefore 12 months wasted, I've only got the factory warranty til Oct 2014.

What was the extended worth?

Extra 3 years (36 months) thrown in for free. Must service with the dealer I purchased from for it to be valid

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 2m 12d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

hi guys

the dealers have found a 2012 limited edition fg mkII xr6 turbo ute in auto and kinetic blue with 10000 kms on it, ill be paying 37,150 after everything and im wondering if that's too much or if its ok

I only ask because people who don't know much about these cars are saying im paying too much money

cheers guys

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 1m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

I got my ex Ford car- not actually ademo but driven by an executive. About 3 months ago, 13,000 KM for 30K. Hadnt been registered a whole year.

I would imagine you could find what you want for 33k without too much hassle

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

there are currently six listed on carsales.com.au, maybe jump on the phone monday and chat to a couple of dealers. With the kays you mention, the demo seems a little on the high side money wise.

good luck!

Pete

  • Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 18d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: SA
Posted

I bought the jet fgf6 when it was just over a year old for like another $200 than your paying....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...