JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 19/02/13 12:26 AM Posted 19/02/13 12:26 AM Au superlows are very bloody low Henery's being a pork pie
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 24d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 19/02/13 12:38 AM Posted 19/02/13 12:38 AM I would say SL front and SSSL rear - but more importantly, what Hub To Guard measurement do YOU want? You have to drive it, not someone else on this forum
Hotwire Legacy Donating Member 172 Member For: 17y 11m 17d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 19/02/13 12:54 AM Posted 19/02/13 12:54 AM I have same size wheels, running stock front, and Pedders sports ryder rear (so equivalen SL rear) to bring it down about 15-20mm in rear and this is how it sits:looks good and practical in my opinion. Dont have any scrapage worries 1
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 3d Gender: Male Posted 19/02/13 12:59 AM Posted 19/02/13 12:59 AM Like ^^
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 5d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 19/02/13 01:08 AM Posted 19/02/13 01:08 AM perfect level hotwire
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 3d Gender: Male Posted 19/02/13 01:09 AM Posted 19/02/13 01:09 AM When doing springs, do you guys change shocks? Think I've still got standard ones
Hotwire Legacy Donating Member 172 Member For: 17y 11m 17d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 19/02/13 01:17 AM Posted 19/02/13 01:17 AM At the moment I'm still running stock shocks (85,000ks) But they will be replaced probably later in the year. After tax time
PSI O6T Legacy Donating Member 440 Member For: 14y 18d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 19/02/13 04:32 AM Author Posted 19/02/13 04:32 AM yeh I was thinking 30mm in the rear and about 20mm front.....
PSI O6T Legacy Donating Member 440 Member For: 14y 18d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 25/02/13 02:20 AM Author Posted 25/02/13 02:20 AM ok after speaking to pat we've decided to go lows in the front and sssl in the rear.he was pretty sure the front will look ok without being ridiculous and the rear he first suggested ssl . I was after the squat look for the rear so I went with th sssl ,if its too low ill change them for ssl ,also might need guards rolled,see how we go ill pick up the car this arvo and post some picky's for ya, I know how we love pics........
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 10d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 25/02/13 03:55 AM Posted 25/02/13 03:55 AM Ive got lows in the front and SSL in the rear and imo its perfect, looks good and doesnt scrape. The rear drops a bit when your driving so it looks even better. With this combo I passed a VIC roads height check with room to spare so win win..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now