Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 2m 6d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

I put lots of question marks in my comment does that count? I think the fact that its been tuned at fpt is making people second guess... Me included.

And also 487kw on stock turbo dont forget that...

  • Like 1
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: OZ
Posted

Airflow and AFR will dictate fuel requirements....getting the most out of it via Ignition timing etc will dictate what power can be made. Must be advanced to the $hithouse to pull those numbers. It is what it is I guess!!

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 9m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: CQ
Posted

After seeing ratters tests it would be interesting to see how much fuel was flowing back through the return line under WOT.

  • Like 1
  • Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vic
Posted

There's so many ??? To be asked. If it runs 138mph ill believe it then.

Till then, congrats on 450.

  • Like 3
  • RNS10S
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 16d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

OP will be taking it to the drags, MPH will dictate what power it has.

Miguels F6 had 488 and went 138 MPH, this should be around that as stated by Bolton

I would not have thought that a 35/40 could make that power, especially when guys are making around 450 with a GTX and if it did I wouldn't have thought it would be possible on 1 044.

Well done.

  • Like 1
  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 2m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Hi guys I'm pretty sure Jamie said there was 14deg timing. And that there was more in it. Like I said he was quite shocked aswell With the power. Just keep the negatives to yourselves I didn't post it up show off or big note as stated by I <3 donkeys " it is what it is" will post my slip when I run it next! Cheers

  • Like 3
  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 3m 8d
Posted

Good result mate that's a huge jump from premium to E85 must be fun to drive.. How much torque did it make?

  • Like 1
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: OZ
Posted

I'm sure Jamie has done enough cars to be confident with figures. I would think it would have ALOT more than 14 degrees to make that sort of power....but that would be on the money for your pump tune. For example the last pump tune I did with very similar mods (but with a nizpro stage 1 cooler and plenum) went just under 400 with ~10 degrees timing at peak power.....so it's on the money there. I reckon Jamie has just gone happy with timing on e85 and the engine seems to have loved it :-)

  • Like 1
  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

I love all of this so much sa win right here

One o44 and stock turbo doing 480 wheres dale when u need him

Good work op

  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...