Jump to content

Bolton

Member
  • Posts

    18
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bolton

  1. Hi guys I'm pretty sure Jamie said there was 14deg timing. And that there was more in it. Like I said he was quite shocked aswell With the power. Just keep the negatives to yourselves I didn't post it up show off or big note as stated by I <3 donkeys " it is what it is" will post my slip when I run it next! Cheers
  2. hi mate cheers!!! Walbro intank pump and Bosch 044 with process west surge tank
  3. file://localhost/Users/boltnutz23/Pictures/iPhoto%20Library/Masters/2012/09/25/20120925-203712/IMG_0854.JPG
  4. sorry trying to upload the dyno sheet help? lol
  5. file://localhost/Users/boltnutz23/Pictures/iPhoto%20Library/Masters/2012/09/25/20120925-203712/IMG_0854.JPG
  6. Yeah John is a good bloke everything he had done to the car was perfect. Since I've owned it I have rebuilt the gearbox and put in a hardy spicer tailshaft and plazmaman cooler kit
  7. Yeah guys factory 35 has 6boost dump and 12psi actuator. Also stock motor just has valve springs and some 6boost injectors. I must admit the look on jamie from forced performance face when the car made the power was priceless lol
  8. Hi mate yeah I bought it off a member on here just over a year ago.
  9. YEOW! Previously having 411kw(E85) 24psi jamie from FORCED PERFORMANCE/6BOOST put it to me that I need a bigger cooler and he had the right one for me. I was running a Nizpro stage 1 with standard f6 airbox (which it ran a 10 ) But 2days before pc I installed a Plazmaman 800hp kit with under battery intake. Now we thought it would make a difference but the final results amazed the sh*t out of us lol The first run it went 480kw. Then Jamie had a play and final result was 487kw 653hp on 21psi. Powercruise went well car ran sweet. Thanks heaps to Jamie & Kyle for all the help. I will be taking it back to the track in the near future,hope for a 10.50 @136-138mph!?
  10. 411kw 131mph (10.92) I now have 481kw........hope for 140mph full street trim?
  11. Sorry guys I thought ET's were street tyres my bad. On falken fk452 I ran 11.4 @ 124 mph 2.0 60ft
  12. 10.92 @ 130mph 1.71 60ft 411kw ET streets on territory rims. Tyres r shagged hence the sh*te 60ft. Willowbank qld
  13. Bolton

    Happy Birthday Bolton!

  14. Yeah mate devastating!! 411kw
  15. I got my done a week before powercruise. First lap on the first day on the back straight BANG input shaft snapped :,( with that said does anyone know if a boss 260 ZF will fit?? Help!!
  16. Bring on the weekend!

  17. Yeh cheers mate! I only picked the car up last week haha first pass of the night 11.45 120mph my last pass was 11.50@ 124.71mph !?!? There is definatly more in it hope to get a 10 on streets.(that's my goal anyway)
  18. BF F6 Sedan zf-auto 60ft: 1.92 11.45 @ 120.5mph 411kwaw 245/40/19 Falken fk452 Willowbank - 8 degree night
×
×
  • Create New...