Trent0 The Toxic Rocket Legacy Donating Member 574 Member For: 16y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 21/09/12 01:38 PM Author Posted 21/09/12 01:38 PM Ah figured. Ill be up around xmas time, is there a bit of a ford scene up there to get into?
b-rad Legacy Donating Member 257 Member For: 18y 4m 17d Location: townsville Posted 21/09/12 01:40 PM Posted 21/09/12 01:40 PM Hahaha nah not really I'm the only ford in the group I hang around with..... Havnt seen a ford cruise up here in years.... I've been told there are a few members on here that cruise from time to time but I don't no any of them anymore
Trent0 The Toxic Rocket Legacy Donating Member 574 Member For: 16y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 21/09/12 01:53 PM Author Posted 21/09/12 01:53 PM Will have to get something started up. I have 4 mates up here with 3 typhoons running around 330rwkw and a xr6 turbo with over 400atw. We keep talking bout going for a cruise but not sure where, the roads r pretty sh*te.If your keen we can organise a bbq or meet up early december?
XR6menace BANNED Banned 1,462 Member For: 19y 5m 1d Gender: Not Telling Location: banned Posted 22/09/12 01:52 AM Posted 22/09/12 01:52 AM I'd even cruise up for that ... if the weather gives us a break this time.
b-rad Legacy Donating Member 257 Member For: 18y 4m 17d Location: townsville Posted 22/09/12 03:01 AM Posted 22/09/12 03:01 AM yeah man im always keen for sh*tcan always tag along with us on a cruise and stir up the Expensive Daewoo boys
Trent0 The Toxic Rocket Legacy Donating Member 574 Member For: 16y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 22/09/12 04:58 AM Author Posted 22/09/12 04:58 AM Im always looking for an excuse to go for a drive, havent been outta townsville yet so im all for a cruise.Where abouts do you guys usually hang around?
XAH03 Member 597 Member For: 18y 11m Gender: Male Location: Cairns QLD Posted 22/09/12 05:10 AM Posted 22/09/12 05:10 AM Some of us cairns guys could organize to come down for a weekend if a few are keen 1
Trent0 The Toxic Rocket Legacy Donating Member 574 Member For: 16y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 22/09/12 06:52 AM Author Posted 22/09/12 06:52 AM That sounds like an idea! I won't be back up north until early december but I'm all for it. I know there will be at least 4 blokes keen to do it in my group. So yeah, either head upto cairns or tville or anywhere with no potholes. . . 1
b-rad Legacy Donating Member 257 Member For: 18y 4m 17d Location: townsville Posted 22/09/12 06:59 AM Posted 22/09/12 06:59 AM kee either way if your every after something small-ish we cruise every thursday around townwould be keen to get out with some other turbo ford once in awhile though
Trent0 The Toxic Rocket Legacy Donating Member 574 Member For: 16y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 09/10/12 04:40 PM Author Posted 09/10/12 04:40 PM I got a Process West Plenum off of a fellow forum member, on it's way in the mail now. That will with any luck go on next week. Also probably going to swap out my 60lb dekas for some 1000cc to do an e85 tune.Would be awesome to get into the 400+ club but not too fussed,. Will already be a handful I'd guess.Bring on the 120kph overtaking powerskids :DThe new wheels to be put on. think I should have grabbed some 20" or 9/10" rims now :/And the pleum I got off of one of the forum members :DNot sure how much power I will get now but will find out hopefully this week or next 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now