hawlass Legacy Donating Member 1,161 Member For: 18y 10m 24d Gender: Male Location: left right out Posted 06/12/15 08:01 AM Posted 06/12/15 08:01 AM Nice, we are seeing them on the 15th. Let us know what you think.Surprises are fun to give, got my wife a beauty a week ago, told her to dress smart casual, like a bbq. She was guessing all the way there.Got on the road , two hours later walked her into Fleetwood Mac, 6 rows from the front. Fantastic experience- their last concert of a 3 year tour, it seemed like they were partying as much as we were! 2
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 2d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 07/12/15 05:51 AM Posted 07/12/15 05:51 AM went to the pub last night and saw a FAT chick dancing on a table. I said, "Good legs."The girl giggled and said, "Do you really think so."I said, "Definitely! Most tables would have collapsed by now." 12
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 9d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 07/12/15 05:58 AM Author Posted 07/12/15 05:58 AM Our Fuckwit Premiers Fuckwit Son getting belted in the head in an "unprovoked attack" at a club on Sat night. 1
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 20d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 07/12/15 08:43 AM Posted 07/12/15 08:43 AM Wmmfg Another $1200 worth of free wine as a gift this week Plus heaps of other stuff like body wash and lollies and stuff to say good luck with my op TOMORO.... It's nice to be appreciated at work Plus last week was my final week full time For the next 12 months I'm on 2 days a week and also light work with my project manager It's going to be a nice break And I actually read my pay slip for once and realised I have 5 weeks annual leave up my sleeve too Weeeeeee
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 7d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 07/12/15 09:12 AM Posted 07/12/15 09:12 AM I've had a rooted bathroom floor for the last few years (people who were staying in the house when I moved out clogged the shower drain and just let it overflow onto the floor - ending up with rot)Had a mate drop in Sat night; mentioned he had no work this week as his boss is in hospital...........I've got a bathroom that needs a "little bit" of work.....He's got bills to pay.......I really hope he turns up tomorrowAbout $1k in materials so far - 2 showers and bases (am doing my ensuite as well), bath, floating vanity and all piping, taps and sealants - wood and tiles to go as far as Bunnings stuff goes. 2
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 26d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 07/12/15 09:23 AM Posted 07/12/15 09:23 AM Looks great.....he does good work 6
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 7d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 07/12/15 09:35 AM Posted 07/12/15 09:35 AM Should turn out pretty decent - will be a breath of fresh air for the house Am wrapped with how cheap it looks like turning outHopefully his boss takes a turn for the worse - have got a sh*tload of other work round the house that needs to be done
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 26d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 07/12/15 09:48 AM Posted 07/12/15 09:48 AM Bathroom is a good start (considering you were going to do it with last years tax return HAHAHAHA) 1
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 7d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 07/12/15 09:54 AM Posted 07/12/15 09:54 AM I think I took over the company and ended up not getting a return (the years payroll tax paid went against profits to lower the tax bill instead of a refund to me)Can bet your bottom dollar though that the bathroom is a business expense - need to keep the client restroom presentable. 1
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 26d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 07/12/15 09:57 AM Posted 07/12/15 09:57 AM Mmmmmmm- gold leaf tapware I hear you say
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now