Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 8m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Newcastle
Posted

Casio protrek. Best watch I've ever had and refuses to die....its not that simple though, but with a few days use you'll be a time master...or some sh*t :)

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 5m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

Can never find a good size analogue watch. They are either gigantic or too small.

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 5m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mornington
Posted

Check out fossil watches pretty dam good in my books

  • Like 1
  • Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 25d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: SA
Posted

lazy carnts... buy a nice normal analogue watch...

if I seen a guy in a bar and he had a digital watch its an automated no no just cause of the watch when if he's pretty hot

  • Special needs member.
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 1m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: gold coast
Posted

Does J@ know you frequent bars checking out guys and there watches?

  • Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 25d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: SA
Posted

ye he stands at the karaoke machine singing "can ya quack?"

  • Like 2
  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 5m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mornington
Posted

Since this is the what's pissing u off thread ... I purposely go out and spend the extra money to buy australian products and what do u know ... It f*cking breaks , I'm that angry with there sh*t design fault I'm going to contact them .... Trying to keep fellow Aussies in jobs , but you know what ? They can not build to a high level of standard ! ..... Little insight on what happened .. I bought a new Westinghouse side by side fridge. The ice maker and bucket take up a shelf which is fine but when I collected the ice I made and pull out the draw . It buckled fell out smashed the draw / tray and broke the f*cking shelf .... sOOo f*cking angry .. f*ck sh*t *beep* f*ck f*ck

  • GONE FULL WIZARD
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 9m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: 720 East Kensington Road
Posted

Waking up on new years eve farking sick, the way I'm feeling wont even make midnight tonight :hang:

  • Moar Powar Babeh
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted
Since this is the what's pissing u off thread ... I purposely go out and spend the extra money to buy australian products and what do u know ... It fucking breaks , I'm that angry with there shit design fault I'm going to contact them .... Trying to keep fellow Aussies in jobs , but you know what ? They can not build to a high level of standard ! ..... Little insight on what happened .. I bought a new Westinghouse side by side fridge. The ice maker and bucket take up a shelf which is fine but when I collected the ice I made and pull out the draw . It buckled fell out smashed the draw / tray and broke the fucking shelf .... sOOo fucking angry .. Fuck shit cunts fuck fuck

isn't Westinghouse and American company?

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 5m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mornington
Posted

Built in Australia .. But I think it's still owned by us .. Should have bought kelvinator ... That's the other Aussie brand

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...