Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 15d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 04/12/12 10:47 AM Posted 04/12/12 10:47 AM done... your forgetting one thing... I'm jets wife . I don't get an excuse
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 7m 28d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 04/12/12 10:47 AM Posted 04/12/12 10:47 AM sdp mine is 36 weeks this saturday - not much complaining coming from fiona.her ankles are swelling up n chit, and she does struggle in the heat.prolly should get a fan for the kitchen. 4
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 28d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 04/12/12 10:56 AM Posted 04/12/12 10:56 AM Sweat means working ms keep whipping her
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 7m 28d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 04/12/12 10:58 AM Posted 04/12/12 10:58 AM aparrently it gets hot when working over hotplates or near a oven? 1
A300srt8 Member 507 Member For: 21y 9m 1d Posted 04/12/12 11:23 AM Posted 04/12/12 11:23 AM Got a price to get bikes 1000 km service 180 bucks I thought not bad also included getting valve checked etc, booked it in last week for this morning I turn up no record of the booking wait 3 hours for a 2 hour service get slugged 275 WTF never going there again. 1
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 3d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 04/12/12 11:27 AM Posted 04/12/12 11:27 AM Terry Tuff Kunt aren't ya.(the one dreaming about how he wishes things are that is)
The Outsider Legacy Donating Member 1,205 Member For: 15y 4m 12d Gender: Male Location: Burwood, NSW Posted 04/12/12 12:13 PM Posted 04/12/12 12:13 PM (edited) I done 5 loads of washing, moved a whole bunch of crap, made a head board, cleaned walk in robe and organised it, hung out said washing, cleaned kitchen, changed bed linen, fitted in a docs appt, ironed all jets clothes for tomorrow and mine, Made lamb chops and mushrooms and veggies for dinner, made desert and done the dishes and just now am sitting down to watch tele. your Mrs don't do that?edit oh I vacuumed aswellyeah ok that's great that you did all that, but you didnt iron the quilt cover! Edited 04/12/12 12:13 PM by The Outsider
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 28d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 04/12/12 08:24 PM Posted 04/12/12 08:24 PM ^^^ please dont start she fukkn did ffs ^^^fluffs ocd I think 1
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 15d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 04/12/12 09:13 PM Posted 04/12/12 09:13 PM ye my expensive iron was playing up when I first put it on but I got my steamer out and did it after....being too sick to go to work pisses Me off...also starting the mornin by waking up and bolting to the loo to projectile vomit everywhere... yucky :(
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 3d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 04/12/12 10:24 PM Posted 04/12/12 10:24 PM Pics? 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now