Kosij Legacy Donating Member 2,045 Member For: 15y 1m 21d Gender: Male Posted 17/11/12 11:09 AM Posted 17/11/12 11:09 AM I'm fully insured, claimed once not at fault and mysteriously my premiums went up from $89 to $111! And in that time I turned 25 so expected a cheaper premium, boy was I wrong. So I guess even not at fault claims haunt ya or am I getting bum raped?
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 18d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 17/11/12 11:15 AM Posted 17/11/12 11:15 AM bum rape... there should be no excess oe raise in premium for a not at fault claim...well I haven't ever experienced any different...I had an at fault claim (technically) and my premium only went up like a couple of $
Bulletime Legacy Donating Member 937 Member For: 15y 8m 22d Gender: Male Posted 17/11/12 11:16 AM Posted 17/11/12 11:16 AM Bum raped!It's all to do with where you live hey, nothing to do with your history.
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 17/11/12 11:21 AM Posted 17/11/12 11:21 AM What he said ^^In my last house I got raped on insurance because even though I was literally the last house on the border between the good and bad suburbs. I was in the bad suburb.. Technically.
Kosij Legacy Donating Member 2,045 Member For: 15y 1m 21d Gender: Male Posted 17/11/12 11:24 AM Posted 17/11/12 11:24 AM I was already insured it came to renewal time nothing changed apart from the increase in the premium and 1 not at fault claim. I'll be calling the kunts Monday lol.
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 17/11/12 11:25 AM Posted 17/11/12 11:25 AM What was your 'not at fault' claim?
Kosij Legacy Donating Member 2,045 Member For: 15y 1m 21d Gender: Male Posted 17/11/12 11:42 AM Posted 17/11/12 11:42 AM Some cook head tried to over take me on a single laned road, he went to the left of me sped up and noticed a parked car, he then had to pull back in behind me side swipping me. I gave all of the other party's details onto my insurer and no excess was paid!
Bonjaz Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 17y 9m 23d Gender: Male Location: CQ Posted 17/11/12 11:59 AM Posted 17/11/12 11:59 AM Back to the Achilles, I just got a set and will fit them over the next few weeks but at $135 a corner to my door I can deal with them not matching a $500 tyre...my tyres never last anyway. I have a set of 17" bf rims to stick some mt's on for the strip so street grip doesn't phase me and I do love a good powerskid and not smashing cv's and tailshafts 1
A300srt8 Member 507 Member For: 21y 9m 5d Posted 18/11/12 07:18 AM Posted 18/11/12 07:18 AM f*ck that sucks looks like you need a new rim too
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 18/11/12 08:02 AM Posted 18/11/12 08:02 AM Yeh man norr Happy at all
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now