TYS84 Member 57 Member For: 17y 8m 16d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 31/03/11 01:42 AM Posted 31/03/11 01:42 AM Hey guys just want to know where the best place is to get a gauge pod and gauges for a fg from?CheersHi jetfgMate I got my Pod From a Company called Top End Audio in WA, the guys name was Wally I think from memory and at the time he did 2 and 3 pod. I also got installed AEM gauges (Boost and Air/Fuel Ratio) Piccy Below. I got these from Quantam Racing in Woodridge.Hope this may help.
TYS84 Member 57 Member For: 17y 8m 16d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 31/03/11 05:22 AM Posted 31/03/11 05:22 AM Hi GuysI apologise when I first opened this thread I did not see your responses before mine.
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 22d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 31/03/11 07:08 AM Posted 31/03/11 07:08 AM No need to apologize...they weren't.McMerge was Ere.
AtomiCg6 Legacy Donating Member 197 Member For: 15y 5m 22d Posted 04/05/11 01:34 AM Posted 04/05/11 01:34 AM heyy guys looking at putting gauges in my g6e but dont wanna drill or cut into the interior ?any1 know where ill be able to find some that fit into the pillar on top of the screen??cheers
neotim Member 276 Member For: 15y 7m 25d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 04/05/11 06:16 AM Posted 04/05/11 06:16 AM heyy guys looking at putting gauges in my g6e but dont wanna drill or cut into the interior ?any1 know where ill be able to find some that fit into the pillar on top of the screen??cheersWal at Top End Audio has double and triple gauge pods and gauges for the FG looks really neat only downside is they are pricey. Also I believe SS inductions is in the process of designing there own FG gauge pod should be out fairly soon
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 14d Gender: Male Posted 04/05/11 06:53 AM Posted 04/05/11 06:53 AM forum sponser SS INDUCTIONS, discount for members.
AtomiCg6 Legacy Donating Member 197 Member For: 15y 5m 22d Posted 04/05/11 07:11 AM Posted 04/05/11 07:11 AM Thanks guys Yeah ive checked those Top end audio ones, the look banga I rang the number they had on the website,to get a price and It was disconnected?? If any1 had the number ??And those SS ones wont be ready for about 10 wks,
SMURF6 Jamie Legacy Donating Member 380 Member For: 17y 8m 1d Gender: Male Location: Maroubra, Sydney, NSW Posted 04/05/11 07:20 AM Posted 04/05/11 07:20 AM I think he's overseas.
neotim Member 276 Member For: 15y 7m 25d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 04/05/11 12:43 PM Posted 04/05/11 12:43 PM Thanks guys Yeah ive checked those Top end audio ones, the look banga I rang the number they had on the website,to get a price and It was disconnected?? If any1 had the number ??And those SS ones wont be ready for about 10 wks,I emailed them a few weeks ago for prices, the triple gauge pods are $380 plus $15 postage and a set of three gauges are $780 plus $15 postageObviously then you have installation costs unless you want to try installing them yourself..
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 14d Gender: Male Posted 05/05/11 04:55 AM Posted 05/05/11 04:55 AM also try blupower in campellfield, they have the pole postion there on there website for sale, triple gauge holder.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now