What Gauges Does Everyone Use

• Member For: 21y 29d

I think that the best way to have gauges is to have them displayed on the ICC screen just like the Nissan GTR does. I have looked for something that could do the job but most have their own screen and dont have an output to display on a second screen.

I am sure something will pop up that will do the job since most cars have a screen now. Just wait a year or two, its a product that I think would sell. But for it to be of use it would also need to be able accept inputs like wideband.

The most important to display is boost and air/fuel ratio. that's all I need

Edited by turbotrana

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 6m 9d

This already does exist mate. You can get a wifi thing that taps into your ICC and you can run your iphone onto the screen and then you download certain apps that allow you to read data from your OBD port and display it onto the ICC screen. Only reason I didn't go this way is because I don't think they've been able to have the screen displaying gauges and still use your ICC for radio, air con etc. Its one or the other and I wasn't going to have the gauge on screen and not have a radio lol

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 4d

Wow didn't know the kiwi wifi thingo stops the radio working, bummer.

• 6 months later...
  • Member For: 18y 3m 16d

I have one of these in the mail:

http://www.aeroforcetech.com/

I used to have Cobalts; oil temp, boost and wideband AFR.

The new one will go in a pod on the a-pillar just to be different.

I just bought a single a-pillar pod from ebay, cut the factory a-pillar trim piece, bogged it a little, got some paint colour matched and it will look awesome once the gauge is in.

After a couple of years with 2 empty slots next to my Cobalt boost gauge, I'm again interested in getting the Interceptor gauges. Is direct from the US the best way to go these days? I assume CNF Ford is the one we need?

I was tracking Xtreme Auto Gauges back when I first installed the boost gauge but couldn't justify the $700 they were asking......

Did you do any of the analog senders too?

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Lumaca
  • Guests

I have just recently purchased the triple gauge pods for my 09 xr6t and I know that they are 52mm that go into 48mm which limits what gauges you can get. So I was wondering what different types of gauges are people using, Whats good, whats not and mostly what fits?