Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Hey guys just want to know where the best place is to get a gauge pod and gauges for a fg from?

Cheers

Hi jetfg

Mate I got my Pod From a Company called Top End Audio in WA, the guys name was Wally I think from memory and at the time he did 2 and 3 pod.

I also got installed AEM gauges (Boost and Air/Fuel Ratio) Piccy Below. I got these from Quantam Racing in Woodridge.

Hope this may help.

post-33585-0-62703800-1301535668_thumb.j

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Hi Guys

I apologise when I first opened this thread I did not see your responses before mine.

  • Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 10m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dé·jà vu
Posted

No need to apologize...they weren't.

McMerge was Ere. 8)

  • 1 month later...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 5m 22d
Posted

heyy guys looking at putting gauges in my g6e but dont wanna drill or cut into the interior ?

any1 know where ill be able to find some that fit into the pillar on top of the screen??

cheers

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 7m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Gold Coast
Posted

heyy guys looking at putting gauges in my g6e but dont wanna drill or cut into the interior ?

any1 know where ill be able to find some that fit into the pillar on top of the screen??

cheers

Wal at Top End Audio has double and triple gauge pods and gauges for the FG looks really neat only downside is they are pricey. Also I believe SS inductions is in the process of designing there own FG gauge pod should be out fairly soon

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 5m 22d
Posted

Thanks guys :)

Yeah ive checked those Top end audio ones, the look banga :)

I rang the number they had on the website,to get a price and It was disconnected?? If any1 had the number ??

And those SS ones wont be ready for about 10 wks,

  • Jamie
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Maroubra, Sydney, NSW
Posted

I think he's overseas.

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 7m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Gold Coast
Posted

Thanks guys :)

Yeah ive checked those Top end audio ones, the look banga :)

I rang the number they had on the website,to get a price and It was disconnected?? If any1 had the number ??

And those SS ones wont be ready for about 10 wks,

I emailed them a few weeks ago for prices, the triple gauge pods are $380 plus $15 postage and a set of three gauges are $780 plus $15 postage

Obviously then you have installation costs unless you want to try installing them yourself..

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 14d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

also try blupower in campellfield, they have the pole postion there on there website for sale, triple gauge holder.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...