What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

Henz

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 7y 8m 12d
4 hours ago, Ralph Wiggum said:

received_1063768190408108.jpegreceived_1063778890407038.jpeg

Actiondan customs on FB MBAF

4 hours ago, Ralph Wiggum said:

It was pretty common a few years agon, but most guys would rotate the top half. Not my car in the second set of pice. Just lifted from his facebook page.

more dets here-http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/baldivis/engine-engine-parts-transmission/ford-falcon-xr6-turbo-manifold/1103742697

Looks good. Bargain price too. Keen to see what the collector is like once all welded up.

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 1m

Fitted a pw stg2 kit to my fg ,out with the f6 cooler & herrod pipes ,1 1/2 hours in & out (2 of us on it & a hoist) It feels like its got more top end but haven got time to log it (maybe sunday )Just put in the garage & sort it when I've got some time.

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 18y 7m 4d
On 04/11/2016 at 9:26 AM, MBAF said:

oh was going to say. good skill to have if you are doing it. any pics of finished products of his? looks decent

Picking up this arvo, 

Still need to source a t4 gt divide rear housing, which unfortunately are like hens teeth/rocking horse manure/unicorn facts in terms of availability so it'll be a few weeks before it goes on. 

received_1379580108739230.jpeg

received_1379580025405905.jpeg

received_1379486582081916.jpeg

received_1379579898739251.jpeg 

• Like 2

• Member For: 10y 3m 16d

Not today but yesterday, got a trade in valuation of 20K. Manual Mars Red 2013 XR6T with 55xxx km roughly. Not too bad, I'd like that come up a bit and the price of a MY17 Fiesta ST with Mountune to come down a bit before I commit.

• Member For: 10y 3m 16d

That's a first evaluation no negotiating yet. Just wanted basic figures to work out finances.

Trade in will be lower than private sale and see similar km cars advertised for 25k but no idea what they are actually selling for.

Not sad, from boat to go kart. Means lower repayments and can actually buy a house.... Sysney is fecked for buying houses.