bupalooga Legacy Donating Member 262 Member For: 13y 11m 23d Gender: Male Location: Griffith NSW Posted 06/01/20 11:46 AM Posted 06/01/20 11:46 AM Figured it would be a bit awkward. I'm mostly checking because while I can feel the nipple I can't see what I'm doing or undoing and don't want to undo something I'm not expecting.I'm just expecting a little doodle like this:
El Andrew Legacy Donating Member 2,040 Member For: 11y 5m 6d Gender: Male Location: Canberra ACT Posted 06/01/20 11:23 PM Posted 06/01/20 11:23 PM Haha snap - I just picked up a 12v Toolpro ratchet as they were half price and so damn cheap. Sure it isn't going to crack nuts, but for buzzing things on or off should be handy.
bupalooga Legacy Donating Member 262 Member For: 13y 11m 23d Gender: Male Location: Griffith NSW Posted 07/01/20 06:19 AM Posted 07/01/20 06:19 AM Way cheaper than the big brands! Ratchet, dremmel, charger & 2 batteries posted for $105
El Andrew Legacy Donating Member 2,040 Member For: 11y 5m 6d Gender: Male Location: Canberra ACT Posted 07/01/20 06:26 AM Posted 07/01/20 06:26 AM Yeah I got impact wrench, ratchet, charger and extra 4 amo hour battery for under $100. Worth the risk of it being crap, in which case I'll blame the Skid Factory for making them look usable [emoji1787] 1
bupalooga Legacy Donating Member 262 Member For: 13y 11m 23d Gender: Male Location: Griffith NSW Posted 07/01/20 07:15 AM Posted 07/01/20 07:15 AM Exactly why I bought them! [emoji23] Turbo yoda said "it's good stuff" & that was good enough for me [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] 1
bupalooga Legacy Donating Member 262 Member For: 13y 11m 23d Gender: Male Location: Griffith NSW Posted 09/01/20 06:24 AM Posted 09/01/20 06:24 AM Installed safebrake hoses & replaced the brake fluid & clutch fluid on the ute yesterday. Not a problem. Didn't do the clutch nipple extension thingy since it wasn't that hard with the cheap vacume bleeder I bought.Went to change the frayed brake hoses on the xf van though and turns out they sent 2 left hand hoses [emoji2357] & rego expires Monday.But not to worry, I still have the ute... Is what I was saying untill about 15min ago when I was stuck at a roundabout with 5pm traffic thanks to this little guy. [emoji35] Duckin raging right now!What even is this clip thingy off the clutch pedal called and can someone please tell me it's a quick n east fix [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,110 Member For: 18y 5m 19d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 09/01/20 06:36 AM Posted 09/01/20 06:36 AM it's just part of the master cylinder assembly.
bupalooga Legacy Donating Member 262 Member For: 13y 11m 23d Gender: Male Location: Griffith NSW Posted 09/01/20 07:03 AM Posted 09/01/20 07:03 AM Thanks Keith, I usually learn what things are called when they break and I need to type it into eBay to find a new one. But just dug up an old thread and think I'll do a little fab work and welding to fix it over the weekend.
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 6d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 09/01/20 10:51 AM Posted 09/01/20 10:51 AM https://www.amazon.com/Nicecnc-Aluminum-Cylinder-Replace-2005-2012/dp/B07KXTL4S8 https://malwoodauto.com.au/whats-new/ 2
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 2d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 09/01/20 11:07 AM Posted 09/01/20 11:07 AM $20. Bargain.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now