XRSEXT Member 235 Member For: 14y 2m 9d Gender: Male Posted 22/04/13 10:28 PM Posted 22/04/13 10:28 PM Hey guys, was just wondering if anybody in Sydney has the Atomic Tool to change valve springs on a 2012 FG XR6 turbo?? Going for round 2 of engine mods to crack into the 400KW bracket & I think its wise to replace them. I will only need it for one day & can pick it up & drop it back to anybody willing to lend it to me.. I dont mind paying to borrow the tool as I dont really want to go buy it to use it once only.. Any help will be appreciated.. Thanks in advance
ratter Member 6,793 Member For: 20y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: @ my laptop Posted 22/04/13 10:38 PM Posted 22/04/13 10:38 PM Atomic actually hire them out
XRSEXT Member 235 Member For: 14y 2m 9d Gender: Male Posted 22/04/13 10:57 PM Posted 22/04/13 10:57 PM REALLY?? thanks mate I will give them a call tomorow.. I will wait til then incase anybody on here wants to lend the tool out to make some extra $$$
Bellato Legacy Donating Member 2,713 Member For: 15y 11m 18d Posted 22/04/13 11:03 PM Posted 22/04/13 11:03 PM You won't find many on here with the tool, most use atmoic. I think they just charge a deposit but then refund it when you return it if you buy their valve springs
ratter Member 6,793 Member For: 20y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: @ my laptop Posted 22/04/13 11:03 PM Posted 22/04/13 11:03 PM which is fair considering it might go walk about if there was no deposit
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 6d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 22/04/13 11:05 PM Posted 22/04/13 11:05 PM The deposit is actually the cost of the tool from memory.. So if you don't return it you've basically bought it anyway...
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 6d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 22/04/13 11:06 PM Posted 22/04/13 11:06 PM I got one Butliveinbestplaceinaustralia
ratter Member 6,793 Member For: 20y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: @ my laptop Posted 22/04/13 11:09 PM Posted 22/04/13 11:09 PM I thought you lived in SA jet??? 1
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 6d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 22/04/13 11:11 PM Posted 22/04/13 11:11 PM :O Like that is it MR viktoriah Mick do u use the tool or do u use the leaver style one ?
ratter Member 6,793 Member For: 20y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: @ my laptop Posted 22/04/13 11:41 PM Posted 22/04/13 11:41 PM I have 2 atomic tools
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now