Guest LionHeart Guests Posted 30/01/03 11:16 AM Posted 30/01/03 11:16 AM Curious to know.We have over 530 members now and it would be good to hear how you all found out about this site
Guest SA Tickford Guests Posted 30/01/03 12:57 PM Posted 30/01/03 12:57 PM Ford Forums initially, but it was also mentioned to me by a dealer who sponsors our club.
Guest Rastus Guests Posted 30/01/03 07:34 PM Posted 30/01/03 07:34 PM Through Fordforums where I'm a member. Only joined up recently though.
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 17d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 30/01/03 09:45 PM Posted 30/01/03 09:45 PM Ford Forums
Hornblower Member 50 Member For: 23y 8m 4d Location: Spit Junction NSW Posted 30/01/03 09:59 PM Posted 30/01/03 09:59 PM I came across the site via an internet search on the xr6 shortly after you guys set it up and I've been lurking and learning quietly in the background until recently. It's been a great resource and certainly helped shape my decisions to buy and configure.Cheers
MattB Member 169 Member For: 23y 8m 17d Location: Canberra Posted 30/01/03 11:37 PM Posted 30/01/03 11:37 PM Likewise, did a search on Yahoo for XR6 Turbo as I figured that there had to be more out there than just the New Falcon website and the site came up.
CDAA WASP GT Member 138 Member For: 23y 11m 14d Location: Adelaide Posted 31/01/03 02:46 AM Posted 31/01/03 02:46 AM Ford Forums.... Don't post here much, however if I buy am XR6T, that may change
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 24d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 31/01/03 05:48 AM Posted 31/01/03 05:48 AM Chris told me about it the day after he put the site up...hence the #4 user number
BlueXR6T Member 154 Member For: 23y 9m 29d Gender: Male Location: Was Canberra now Maitland, back in Canberra Posted 31/01/03 08:36 AM Posted 31/01/03 08:36 AM I first saw it in someone's signature on Ford Forums :lol: Now I wonder who that was?
turbo_nick some guy... Member 277 Member For: 23y 11m 20d Posted 31/01/03 08:40 AM Posted 31/01/03 08:40 AM I was looking for something on the web and I stumbled upon the site by accident!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now