Jump to content

New Members Thread


How did you hear about FordXR6Turbo.Com  

1,887 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 21d
  • Gender: Not Telling
  • Location: next door..
Posted

I found the site by accident, back when it had around 50 members.. I google image searched for "xr6 turbo" and the site enter picture came up with the two t's and the website address on it.. I guess it was just meant to be :D

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 4m 10d
  • Location: Perth, Western Australia
Posted

Google

Did a search on Ford+XR6+turbo in the Forums option and this come up.

and I am glad it did. :)

  • 2 weeks later...
Guest BeauStorm
  • Guests
Posted

Hi all!

I'm just posting for my Housemate, just joined himup and I'm going to give him a run through the forum so he'll be posting soon!

He got onto this forum after speaking to Dave Tomlek

He owns an 03 XR6T with a Phase III Aps tune

It's currently riding on lowered King Springs with the stock 18's

Interior wise he just installed two Autometer Cobalt gauges Boost Pressure/Vaccum and Oil Pressure

I'm interested in checking out this site as well being a ford fan, and hope to own an XR6T one day

At the moment I currently own what you could nearly call the Falcons bas*ard child

Differences are it has drive to 4 Wheels and Comes in 1.8 Litre's

Yes that's right, I own a KH2 4Wd Turbo Laser, Halfway there!!!

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 28d
  • Location: Darwin N/T
Posted

Did a search through Google, "XR6Turbo" and got this site. :spoton:

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 3d
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Found a link on Ford Forums.

Just placed an order for a MkII XR6T in Shockwave Blue a couple weeks back.

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 13d
  • Location: Brookwater QLD
Posted

just typed in the URL to see if there was a site there

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 20d
Posted

Through a friend... He has a GT Lookalike (I Know, not the real thing but its a Ford nun the less)

And, I would just like to add, This site is great and I love my XR6T :sick:

  • nutter
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m 23d
  • Location: Wagga Wagga
Posted

wow... no one has welcomed anyone latly...

welcome to all of the above :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...