CelticFalconFan Member 15 Member For: 15y 3m 5d Posted 11/07/11 12:30 PM Posted 11/07/11 12:30 PM Entered Ford Falcon XR6T on a search engine (don't remember which search engine though!).
Adamski Legacy Donating Member 277 Member For: 15y 3m 8d Gender: Male Location: Rockhampton Posted 11/07/11 11:13 PM Posted 11/07/11 11:13 PM G'day people.My name is Adam and I'm new here. Just picked up my 2003 BA XR6T on Saturday (was advertised on this site as well). It is a manual, has premo sound, leather, sports wheel and sunroof. This is my first time in a boosted car as I've previously had n/a 4's, 6's and 5 litre V8's. All I can say is this thing is a WEAPON, easily the fastest thing I've owned. It's currently stock and being that it's my daily and alsoa family truckster I think it will remain that way for a little while. here's some pics.ThanksAdam
zakspeed Inactive Members 1 Member For: 15y 2m 24d Posted 12/07/11 09:59 AM Posted 12/07/11 09:59 AM hello everyone im paul yes im a newby I have a late 07 bf xr6 turbo its what some ford boys call a mark 2.5 it was a nsw police car and is stacked full of options which is great look forward too talking to you guys
TurboBart Member 25 Member For: 17y 7m 28d Gender: Male Location: Perth WA Posted 12/07/11 10:38 AM Posted 12/07/11 10:38 AM Welcome mate
jayjaybrid Member 98 Member For: 15y 3m 13d Gender: Male Location: Albury Posted 12/07/11 02:38 PM Posted 12/07/11 02:38 PM cheers dillz im happy indeed but as far as mods go , my car is unregistered atm as I drove it home from frankston on a permit and am eagerly w8ing for my tax return lol . the flash tune from inperfomance with the presets is prob my 1st step after as I have plenty of research ahead and little resources ( live in Albury ) compared too the city's .nice ride adam
XR6MUM Legacy Donating Member 44 Member For: 15y 2m 27d Gender: Female Posted 13/07/11 02:53 AM Posted 13/07/11 02:53 AM Finally I am here! I just bought a 2010 XR6 Turbo Auto, velvet in colour.I love her! Was such a good drive this morning on my way back to work.
Torkfreik Member 19 Member For: 15y 7m 18d Gender: Male Location: Mornington Peninsula, VIC Posted 16/07/11 07:57 AM Posted 16/07/11 07:57 AM Hi guys, joined a few months back with an inquiry about Force 6's as I was lokky looky @ one that was damaged. Well, after all that I have purchased a low mileage BF 6 speed manual beasty today! Yeehar Will hopefully pick it up on Tues/Weds coming. It's stock, as I wanted, as it will be a mild project up ahead I have been collecting a nice sound system for another car I had but will now sell so, prolly will fit it to the XR. So, that's prolly the first interior mod I guess haha Pics when I get it home! Cheers for now guys & glad to be back here for the long haul
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 16d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 16/07/11 10:35 AM Posted 16/07/11 10:35 AM Congrats, keep an eye on the Vic section for the arthurs seat cruises. Will have you wanting mods in no time.
Torkfreik Member 19 Member For: 15y 7m 18d Gender: Male Location: Mornington Peninsula, VIC Posted 16/07/11 12:43 PM Posted 16/07/11 12:43 PM Thanks & will do! Will be awesome......
MarkTD Legacy Donating Member 8 Member For: 15y 2m 19d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 17/07/11 10:01 AM Posted 17/07/11 10:01 AM Hi guys. I am a existing newbie but my account was canceled for some reason so I rejoined again.I have a 2002 BA XR6 Turbo that I have had since 2008 with no performance mods but visual mods. I will be doing performance mods next year around July so that I can afford a decent tune for it rather than just tuning it with flash tuner etc. Pics are stored on my other computer so I can't post any up atm but will do next few daysCheers guys Mark
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now