Jump to content

TurboBart

Member
  • Posts

    25
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TurboBart

  1. Happy Birthday TurboBart!

  2. Happy Birthday TurboBart!

  3. Welcome mate
  4. hi
  5. Same. 300+ on my CBR 1000. Things look really interesting at that speed
  6. I've always thought the Territory turbo bonnet scoop would look good on my car but for some reason that just looks wrong
  7. This shape is really starting to grow on me. Looks sweet mate
  8. Congrats.
  9. Geez this will make me think Expensive Daewoo Gemini Mazda E2000 Van Toyota Corona station wagon Ford Cortina XE falcon Nissan Pulsar LTD Fairlane XF Falcon XY Falcon Now own BA Falcon Expensive Daewoo Captiva
  10. 04 Xr6 Turbo 106.000km Been an awesome car with the only thing going wrong with it was a few door locks and a throttle position sensor going on it.
  11. Hi ppl Been a member for sometime but havent been online for some time now as I work away and never have time to sit on the computer anymore. Same goes for my Xr6 which I never seem to drive anymore. Contemplating selling her as my beautiful 8 week old twin boys are here now and we always take the Captiva as its the family car and can fit the twin pram plus nappy bags etc. Ive done a few mods to it in hope of getting it tuned but with my wife getting pregnant and all it kind of got put on the back burner. These are the mods Ive done HKS Blow off Valve K&N Air filter F6 Typhoon air intake AutoMeter Boost and Oil Pressure Gauges Aftermarket Tail Lights TowBall Tint I know it has to go but just cant bring myself to do so.
  12. Considering tonight is the last night of the season and its going to be busy..... What time should I make sure Im there for? Also how do I find out if its still on depending on the weather??
  13. Awesome Be great to have a crew down there My bike used to hook up wickedly when the track was prepped so will interesting.
  14. Hey ppl. Planning on going to the final WAW of the season 26th of may. Created a Facebook Event so we can hopefully get a good crew of XR6t's down there. Hope to see ya down there WAW 26th May Event
  15. Mine did this for awhile before the throttle position sensor shat itself.
  16. dont know if ill be copying something or not. Just looking for ideas. Im not going to get something that doesnt mean something. Ive wanted a tat for the last 10 years. If I just wanted something for the hell of it im sure I would have gotten one by now
  17. Not sure on what I want yet. Just wanted to have a look for some ideas.
  18. Looking at getting another tat and im chasing some good sites to start looking. Cheers
  19. Ok cheers guys. Ill take your advice and get a custom tune as well Should I Buy the tuning box through a workshop over here or am I better off getting it somewhere else?? If so where is good for both box and tuning in perth?
  20. hi guys. Got an 04 BA XR6 t which the wife drives around mostly as I do fly in fly out work. Im wanting to get a little more poke out of her for when Im home as was wondering if there was much point just buying the capa box and using the generic tune that comes with?? The car is due for a service so was thinking I could also book it in somewhere in perth and get a proper tune at the same time if the generic tune is a waste of time... What ya think??
  21. Planning on taking out one of my seats when I do an amp install tomorrow. Seem to remember that when you disconnect the wires to the seats the airbag sensor went off in one of my old falcons. Does anyone know if If I disconnect the battery before I take the seat out and plug it back in again before I connect the battery it will all be fine right?? Cheers
  22. Hi guys Just bought myself a twin guage pod holder and trying to work out what two guages are best. Going a 30 vac/ 30psi boost guage but not sure on the other. Was thinking either fuel pressure or air fuel ratio. What ya guys think would be better?? Cheers
  23. Woops..... Yeah its a BA sorry Ill give her a good looking over this weekend in hope it solves the problem/
×
×
  • Create New...