Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 19d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 27/06/11 10:32 AM Posted 27/06/11 10:32 AM Defynt throw some Pics up and members here will know what it is in no time!
jasfg Legacy Donating Member 61 Member For: 15y 5m Gender: Male Location: frankston Posted 28/06/11 08:56 PM Posted 28/06/11 08:56 PM I am a newbie , about 6 weeks ago I brought a 09 FG xr6 turbo sedan [ colour is seduce]
Madeinitaly Member 2 Member For: 15y 3m 14d Posted 28/06/11 10:31 PM Posted 28/06/11 10:31 PM I riptide,Can you be a bit more specific when you say rubber around the guard.Cheers, I'm not that familiar with the jargon
riptide Member 733 Member For: 15y 8m 20d Gender: Male Location: Auckland, New Zealand Posted 29/06/11 06:06 AM Posted 29/06/11 06:06 AM Just joking. I have seen a few do some good burnouts and leave evidence inside the wheel arches but they can handle a little wheel spin anyways
Gr3mlin Inactive Members 1 Member For: 15y 7m 23d Gender: Male Location: Western Australia Posted 30/06/11 09:19 AM Posted 30/06/11 09:19 AM (edited) Heys guys!Been looking at grabbing a Ford turbo for quite a while, finally got my hands on one!Went from a VZ Maloo to a 09 XR6T. Stock as a rock, usual upgrades hopefully coming soon :D Edited 30/06/11 09:27 AM by Gr3mlin
CelticFalconFan Member 15 Member For: 15y 3m 8d Posted 01/07/11 01:40 PM Posted 01/07/11 01:40 PM G'day! Just joined. Have a confession to make: I don't yet own a Falcon nor am I located in Oz, but, all being well, both issues will be resolved reasonably soon. If all goes well, I'll be living in Melbourne from mid-October this year, and, once a few paychecks have gone in the bank, I'll be able to start to look for a Falcon. Currently living in the UK, and driving a Peugeot 407 Coupe 3.0 V6 Petrol Tiptronic Auto. I understand these are expesnive in Oz!JD
geewiz New Member 20 Member For: 15y 4m 3d Posted 03/07/11 12:35 PM Posted 03/07/11 12:35 PM Yeah that's fine mate buy the X3 off them I just wouldn't bother with the generic tune that's all. And careful with your Dekkas off ebay, make sure they're genuine and flow matched These are the items if ya wanna have a look60lb http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200476132675&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT 80lb http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170422792434I hope there alright as there on there way and they will be flow tested by my dyno shop as he is also specialist Fuel Injection shop.Thanks for the heads up, I think he looks like a pretty good seller.cheers
Glouva1 Legacy Donating Member 654 Member For: 15y 3m 4d Gender: Male Location: Surrey Hills, Melbourne Posted 04/07/11 10:54 AM Posted 04/07/11 10:54 AM hi guys.just joined tonight.09 FG XR6T 359 rwkw on E85 with stock turbo. Best time 11.00 @ 126.78 a couple of weeks ago at Calder.
KWIK F6 Legacy Donating Member 526 Member For: 17y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 05/07/11 12:28 AM Posted 05/07/11 12:28 AM Welcome mate....that's a very impressive time...nice work..
Glouva1 Legacy Donating Member 654 Member For: 15y 3m 4d Gender: Male Location: Surrey Hills, Melbourne Posted 05/07/11 06:20 AM Posted 05/07/11 06:20 AM Welcome mate....that's a very impressive time...nice work..Cheers.Just got a BPR CAI fitted today. Desperately trying to sneak a high 10 out of the tiny little Fg turbo. Can't get on the timeslip page when I'm signed in, but lets me get on when I'm not signed in. Not sure whats going on there. Can't post my timeslip,
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now