UBA Legacy Donating Member 212 Member For: 14y 9m 18d Gender: Male Posted 14/01/12 08:28 AM Author Posted 14/01/12 08:28 AM I'm happy to pay that for a tune as Long as it's done properly.(which I'm sure it will be)....... What do you think is over priced?
possum Legacy Donating Member 553 Member For: 17y 4m 16d Gender: Male Posted 14/01/12 08:50 AM Posted 14/01/12 08:50 AM Tunehouse $1150 for custom tune done on a dynoNizpro $1150 for custom tune done on dynoC&V $490 (personal experience) custom tune..... never saw a dyno. Not doubting C&V's abilities to tune but you get what you pay........
gsd112 Legacy Donating Member 605 Member For: 16y 1m 5d Gender: Male Location: Penrith Posted 14/01/12 08:51 AM Posted 14/01/12 08:51 AM yeah whats over priced? Surely you dont mean the second quote.
UBA Legacy Donating Member 212 Member For: 14y 9m 18d Gender: Male Posted 14/01/12 09:44 AM Author Posted 14/01/12 09:44 AM UBA, go somewhere else to get it done you are getting ripped off to the max 7k for all that! its at least 2k overpricedHe said it was overpriced, not me.
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 18d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 14/01/12 10:36 AM Posted 14/01/12 10:36 AM How do you tune without a Dyno?What I think are overpriced (depending on brand/ model)Exhaust, injectors and vsprings (labour)
gsd112 Legacy Donating Member 605 Member For: 16y 1m 5d Gender: Male Location: Penrith Posted 14/01/12 10:56 AM Posted 14/01/12 10:56 AM (edited) yeah I know, I was asking as well, I think for sydney that's a very reasonable price Edited 14/01/12 10:57 AM by gsd112
gsd112 Legacy Donating Member 605 Member For: 16y 1m 5d Gender: Male Location: Penrith Posted 14/01/12 11:00 AM Posted 14/01/12 11:00 AM Mika,How much is valve spring labor in melbourne? In sydney that was the best price I could get as well and I rang everyone. 1
Kosij Legacy Donating Member 2,045 Member For: 15y 1m 29d Gender: Male Posted 14/01/12 11:19 AM Posted 14/01/12 11:19 AM I paid $770 for heavy duty springs installed (fitting only) in Sydney!
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 18d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 14/01/12 09:19 PM Posted 14/01/12 09:19 PM (edited) Got mine done for $500 at Nizpro.. and paid $260 for them.. It was a while ago though Edited 14/01/12 09:21 PM by MiKa
bradles024 Legacy Donating Member 1,145 Member For: 16y 10m 25d Gender: Male Posted 14/01/12 10:01 PM Posted 14/01/12 10:01 PM Upgraded high flow Bosch fuel injectors ($120 each) are $720 plus $240 to fit
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now