Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 5m 3d
Posted

no that's the one you do dont get mixed up with what I do and you do pal you'll turn this hole forum gay

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 3m 8d
Posted

MMA, so what's it like training for Mix Male Arses?

Judging by your understanding of the acronym it shows what your really into.. Ill leave you to your arses.

Was only a matter of time before rocky and bullwinkle started!

  • A much better forum
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

I am black belt first Dan in Tae Kwon Doe and have wrestled for 14 years... I fight in the heavyweight division... I was f*cked after my training in Thailand and it was only 2 months... 8 hour days. Lost 23kgs though...

Which weight division are you?

  • You've changed man....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 9m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805
Posted

Dafuk?

Come in nd call everyone fat kants then try to start fights?

Dont give a I <3 Bananas who you are, that sh*t aint cool champ.

  • Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vic
Posted (edited)

if you want a shot at the title be my guest because im running out of fighters

Lmao. Hardknt.

Lolololol.

No Australian record?

Edited by Henz
  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 5m 3d
Posted

how dare you! I was clearyyyy joking what u guys got sand in your pussys im hear to help look at the previous post it cleary says!

  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 2m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne
Posted (edited)

LOL

Edited by j.d

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...