Kroozin Menace Legacy Donating Member 1,990 Member For: 15y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 21/06/12 03:46 AM Posted 21/06/12 03:46 AM My heavy right foot netted me a whole 320kms on eflex.. lol$1.10/L though, so its not too bad.Another thing I noticed with this fuel is if I'm running 1 standard blow off valve (I usually run 2... I know, I know!!) the car flutters with a stab of revs on the spot in the manual.Fully sik bro!! I notice it makes boost sh*t loads sooner and easier too..seems like ya running a slightly smaller turbo but not at all at the same time :-/. I don't reckon it smells that bad.Pros outweigh the cons IMO.(dodgy edit) I ment to say 280km to 55L
Kosij Legacy Donating Member 2,045 Member For: 15y 1m 23d Gender: Male Posted 22/06/12 02:54 PM Posted 22/06/12 02:54 PM Spoke to my tuner. He says he prefers straight E85 no mix and that we will see how far we can push it with the straight mix...... So straight it is! Good old 60lbs
Kroozin Menace Legacy Donating Member 1,990 Member For: 15y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 22/06/12 03:40 PM Posted 22/06/12 03:40 PM Wont be long till ya buy yaself some ID's then.. hahaGood luck with it champ.. are ya gunna run eflex or united?
IH8TOADS Legacy Donating Member 3,618 Member For: 21y 2m 26d Gender: Male Location: OZ Posted 22/06/12 03:41 PM Posted 22/06/12 03:41 PM Report back on boost and injector duty cycle at or near the redline when its done. Will be interesting.
Kosij Legacy Donating Member 2,045 Member For: 15y 1m 23d Gender: Male Posted 23/06/12 12:25 AM Posted 23/06/12 12:25 AM Will do
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 2d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 23/06/12 04:00 AM Posted 23/06/12 04:00 AM Spoke to my tuner. He says he prefers straight E85 no mix and that we will see how far we can push it with the straight mix...... So straight it is! Good old 60lbs boring lol, time for new tuner lol
BFXR6TURBOMAN Legacy Donating Member 80 Member For: 14y 4m 28d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Victoria Posted 24/06/12 04:01 AM Posted 24/06/12 04:01 AM Hi guys and gals spoke to United manager prices for E85 will remain, the price difference between Unleaded and E85 will be @ 25 cents, until further notice, I'll keep everyone posted as I get the the news thnx all...;-) have a good day 2
boosted_XR Member 364 Member For: 18y 2m 19d Posted 24/06/12 04:51 AM Posted 24/06/12 04:51 AM that's good, I had a look at the hoppers united yesterday and it was 99.9c 2
Kroozin Menace Legacy Donating Member 1,990 Member For: 15y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 24/06/12 03:12 PM Posted 24/06/12 03:12 PM OT but fuel consumption seems pretty consistant for me... 290km with 55LThis is with a heavy right foot 70% of the time.
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 3d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 24/06/12 08:26 PM Posted 24/06/12 08:26 PM United in Point CookE85 98.9 cents100 1.37.9Prices in Toowoomba:E85: WTF is this sh*t?P100: 167.9I seriously don't wanna hear you melbourne boys bitching about the cost of petrol.. ever.. 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now