Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 3d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 26/01/13 08:03 PM Posted 26/01/13 08:03 PM The red wheels don't work IMO. Just doesn't suit the rest of the car.
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 7d Gender: Male Posted 26/01/13 09:15 PM Posted 26/01/13 09:15 PM Love it!!!! 1
TRA1NR Pitlane Member Legacy Donating Member 2,886 Member For: 19y 4m 28d Gender: Male Location: Pakenham, Victoria Posted 26/01/13 09:18 PM Author Posted 26/01/13 09:18 PM What colour would you choose Adam that isn't black, white, or silver?
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 13d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 26/01/13 11:05 PM Posted 26/01/13 11:05 PM needs moar pink....I like the theme, sort of reminiscent of rat rods?but therein lies problem- the car has lost its class.wrong style for the model/ badge.I think the pinnacle of this car was with the magics..... its gonna be hard to improve on perfection mate! 1
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 13d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 26/01/13 11:07 PM Posted 26/01/13 11:07 PM so there's moar pics on this page..Better Pics...
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 7d Gender: Male Posted 26/01/13 11:51 PM Posted 26/01/13 11:51 PM Makes me want to go out and buy G6ET rims and paint red and put on my ute.
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 3d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 27/01/13 12:15 AM Posted 27/01/13 12:15 AM What colour would you choose Adam that isn't black, white, or silver?Personally, I don't think any other colour would look good.It's a luxury model. The sports look doesn't suit them and it's detracts from what is a classy looking car. Coloured wheels rarely look good on anything though IMO.Each to their own. 3
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 27/01/13 12:51 AM Posted 27/01/13 12:51 AM I'd have to agree with Adam, doesnt suit the car/model.. Its kinda tryna look sporty when its a luxury car.. Vertini Magic was the bomb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stance is epic though....
fletty Member 191 Member For: 14y 7m 3d Gender: Male Posted 27/01/13 01:17 AM Posted 27/01/13 01:17 AM Looks good trainer, What spacers did you go with? bolt on 25mm all round?
TRA1NR Pitlane Member Legacy Donating Member 2,886 Member For: 19y 4m 28d Gender: Male Location: Pakenham, Victoria Posted 27/01/13 01:34 AM Author Posted 27/01/13 01:34 AM Yeah they are 25mm all round. I like it more and more everytime I see it, I think it looks a little nicer in person, but hard to say when I like it anyway! 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now