4L JET Legacy Donating Member 230 Member For: 15y 1m 13d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide, S.A Posted 31/10/11 09:45 AM Author Posted 31/10/11 09:45 AM Sarcasm bud.
lewisio26 Inactive Members 1 Member For: 14y 10m 24d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 15/11/11 04:12 PM Posted 15/11/11 04:12 PM I'm new to this forum thing and I'm new to my xr6t (got it 2 months ago) its a bf, I'm looking at upgrading the intercooler and I know plazmaman are decent enough. I'm just wondering what models are available that dont require relocation, cutting and lots of other altering..?thanks. 1
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 20d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 15/11/11 06:42 PM Posted 15/11/11 06:42 PM I fitted my plazmaman 1000hp without cutting but it was a bigger job. PW stage 2 seems to be the go.
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 14d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 15/11/11 08:49 PM Posted 15/11/11 08:49 PM plazmaman kit with no battery relocation needs a small section of front bar relieved with a die grinder - but I have the one with the 50mm longer core so it's a tighter fit. I also swapped the fitst steel pipe out of the cooler for a rubber one as it made it a mile better fit around/under the headlight
allmtr Member 512 Member For: 17y 7m 3d Gender: Male Location: Newcastlish Posted 16/11/11 01:47 PM Posted 16/11/11 01:47 PM I fitted my plazmaman 1000hp without cutting but it was a bigger job. PW stage 2 seems to be the go.Picked up my BF yesterday but, after reading his comments in this thread, won't be buying PW. Thinking plazmaman atm
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 19d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 18/11/11 04:42 AM Posted 18/11/11 04:42 AM Fitted my Nizpro with no cutting and was piss easy to do.
riptide Member 733 Member For: 15y 8m 22d Gender: Male Location: Auckland, New Zealand Posted 18/11/11 06:19 AM Posted 18/11/11 06:19 AM power figures after the tuneI would be keen to see how it runs down the 1/4. That's an excellent result with 14psi with that hardware. AFR's and timing would have to be on the limit wouldn't they?
Nomis Member 231 Member For: 16y 5m 19d Gender: Male Posted 18/11/11 08:41 AM Posted 18/11/11 08:41 AM Picked up my BF yesterday but, after reading his comments in this thread, won't be buying PW. Thinking plazmaman atmHahahahaha 100% agree I am going plazmaman all the way! I don't even care if it doesn't perform as good!!! Well maybe a little bit hahaha
Bonjaz Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 17y 10m 2d Gender: Male Location: CQ Posted 18/11/11 09:03 AM Posted 18/11/11 09:03 AM I have had 2 different stage PW coolers and 1 RAPID cooler...I was very impressed with all the gear that I recieved. I was not impressed with the 3 months and daily phone calls I had to make to get the gear and then some of it didnt turn up anyway...Needless to say I am going to go process west for my next kit
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now