Jump to content

allmtr

Member
  • Posts

    512
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by allmtr

  1. With BF II's down to 9 or 10 grand is it really worth the trouble/effort
  2. Is anyone selling adapter plates/kits for these yet?
  3. Any vids of the run, George ?
  4. Awesome work, mate. Much deserved!!!
  5. Awesome car, mate Any idea on the TH400 weight compared to the ZF?
  6. I asked the same thing (on another forum), yeah still on $120 cooler Went 9.5 at 150 today
  7. Anyone know if a 42r will fit in a low mount position?
  8. Oh, so it's not being used as a development mule for the ZF as it's 400kg lighter than you customers cars??
  9. Good on Nizpro for using their own car for development! Pics?
  10. Details on the car?
  11. Who's kit are you using to adapt the TH400 to your car?
  12. I think something in the 3.2's would be perfect for a mid 10 car That's what I'll be running with the T400
  13. Yep, that's what I did My daily driver runs out of rego in 2 months so I need to get this down for a tune before then...
  14. 9k but only if you live in Melb
  15. A few fiddly things, nothing that would faze anyone with a bit of mech aptitude
  16. I like the FG one as it looks factory, can support 600+rwkw, shortens intake tract and was half the price of Plazmaman etc
  17. Need to get it down to Sydney for a tune. I'm trying to get my kit car rolling so it can get it to the engineer and get the rego process started on it before the RTA changes their mind again
  18. I'm thinking one of those 1800hp jobbies might be perfect for my kit car
  19. Yeah my (real) battery is behind the cab, need all the weight I can back there
  20. Yeah, nah, unfortunately I spent all of December in hospital and then was away on holidays over xmas. Hopefully soon though
  21. I agree with everything you've said. I was having a go about how he can feel how much power his box can take.
  22. When I get my glide built can you come over and tell me how much it feels like it's capable of? Do you also do tarot cards?
  23. From the outside looking in, it also appears nizpro customers are paying for the privilege of developing the zf
  24. I appreciate what nizpro are doing but they really need to run a season of racing or dozens of 9 second passes IMO before claiming they have a box that can take any kind of power.
×
×
  • Create New...