BF6 Member 333 Member For: 15y 11m 3d Gender: Male Posted 13/12/11 12:17 PM Posted 13/12/11 12:17 PM Iv had plenty of good xforce exhausts before just this one sounds soft. I'll ditch a muffler and see what happens 1
Velocity XR6T Legacy Donating Member 46 Member For: 15y 7m 6d Posted 14/12/11 04:09 AM Posted 14/12/11 04:09 AM Uterus booked in to visit Bruce tomozz flashtune, zf tune and getting cat knocked out can't wait.
KWIK F6 Legacy Donating Member 526 Member For: 17y 6m 13d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 14/12/11 04:36 AM Posted 14/12/11 04:36 AM I have the 3.5. Xforce exhaust and rate the note. Mines nice and deep and sounds killer on wot.
BF6 Member 333 Member For: 15y 11m 3d Gender: Male Posted 14/12/11 09:03 AM Posted 14/12/11 09:03 AM I know chris from rapids sells the 3.5 xforce system with the restrictive rear muffler already changed. Was told xforce had changed the rear muffler design to a better flowing one, I must of got an old one. I took the rear muffler off this arvo and man what a difference. Sounded like crap but my car felt back to normal, nice and sharp! I'll get a straight thru 3.5 muffler made with a single rear tip.
KWIK F6 Legacy Donating Member 526 Member For: 17y 6m 13d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 15/12/11 03:17 AM Posted 15/12/11 03:17 AM Juat get Bruce to order a stainless rear muffler..that's what I did..He gets them at a good pirce
BF6 Member 333 Member For: 15y 11m 3d Gender: Male Posted 15/12/11 03:44 AM Posted 15/12/11 03:44 AM Been speaking with xforce today and told them my brand new exhaust came with a rear stainless muffler dated 2008. The new 2011 mufflers were changed and have heaps better flow & note. Sending me one out tomorrow morning
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 6d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 15/12/11 05:14 AM Posted 15/12/11 05:14 AM free of charge? 1
BF6 Member 333 Member For: 15y 11m 3d Gender: Male Posted 15/12/11 07:12 AM Posted 15/12/11 07:12 AM Yep free of charge....well not really coz I bought the exhaust but getting what I paid for now.
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 6d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 15/12/11 08:08 AM Posted 15/12/11 08:08 AM that's the main point quicksilver got what u wanted now pics of skids
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 6d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 15/12/11 08:13 AM Posted 15/12/11 08:13 AM or this crazy sh*t
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now