ford_boy4l please stop playing with my testicles Legacy Donating Member 357 Member For: 15y 1m 6d Gender: Male Posted 12/09/11 04:38 AM Posted 12/09/11 04:38 AM wondering if anybody knows I was trying to do some research on my '06 F6 tornado, it has build no. 180, but I can't find any info anywhere that tells you how many were built for each series... is the build no. individual of typhoons? are the numbers continuous for the entire BA/BF Tornado series or is it individual to the BF? does anyone know a website where I can look this up?
KWIK F6 Legacy Donating Member 526 Member For: 17y 6m 11d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 12/09/11 04:45 AM Posted 12/09/11 04:45 AM I just purchased some slotted and cross drilled rear rotors and pads from flea bay. Cost me $620 posted to sa. They are the same as genuine ones but made by desser. I have them on the front if my bf f6 at the moment with bendix srt pads on 4 pot brembos and can't fault them. Lots cheaper than genuine. I'll post up the link when I get home.
BF6 Member 333 Member For: 15y 11m 1d Gender: Male Posted 12/09/11 05:33 AM Posted 12/09/11 05:33 AM I saw those ones on e bay but end ordering a set of RDA with some Hawk pads. I'll fit them up tomorrow and run em in abit so Saturday night they will be sweet. I saw the weather is going to be killa sat & sun
KWIK F6 Legacy Donating Member 526 Member For: 17y 6m 11d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 12/09/11 05:48 AM Posted 12/09/11 05:48 AM (edited) I just changed over my rotors and got this setup...Brembo Front Rotors....Durus Slottered / cross drilled Front rotors$675Bendix SRT Brake PadsFront Brake Pads$250I also got a set of matching Durus slottered and crossdrilled rear rotors and high performance pads for $588So all up for front and rear rotos plus pads cost $1513Alot cheaper than what ford would quote for genuine brembo gear Edited 12/09/11 05:50 AM by KWIK F6
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 5d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 12/09/11 08:14 AM Posted 12/09/11 08:14 AM dang blokes shoulda asked the q b4 as I did srt get a rating of poo and hawks not much better I believe bloosted used srt's and they were junk and bosco may of used hawks and didnt rate them very well at allI just did mine and used race brakes brand as bruce recomends and there killer and only 180 to ya door well bruces door haha and there bigger overall size and bite awsome there heaps of threads on here and disc and pads combos are very used items and simular poinions on those 2 pads are typical. maybe who knows they might of got better over time as most products do have changes hope they work out for use and give us the heads up hey there are/were a set of genuine brembo pads for 4 pot on fleebay not long ago for 250 posted not bad but I hate the dust they produce so I gave the race brakes brand a try
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 5d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 12/09/11 08:19 AM Posted 12/09/11 08:19 AM jake whats the latest on the weapon
SPOOLAX Skids? Legacy Donating Member 975 Member For: 17y 4m 29d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 12/09/11 08:46 AM Posted 12/09/11 08:46 AM
eldridgefoo Member 11 Member For: 15y 4m 27d Posted 12/09/11 08:50 AM Posted 12/09/11 08:50 AM wondering if anybody knows I was trying to do some research on my '06 F6 tornado, it has build no. 180, but I can't find any info anywhere that tells you how many were built for each series... is the build no. individual of typhoons? are the numbers continuous for the entire BA/BF Tornado series or is it individual to the BF? does anyone know a website where I can look this up?geez I thought I was the only one doing this .. all I know is picked up build no. 180 but doubt it really means anything in the end :/
Marc17 Member 282 Member For: 18y 10d Gender: Male Posted 12/09/11 09:29 AM Posted 12/09/11 09:29 AM will 60LB SIEMENS DEKA INJECTORS hold up to around 400rwkw? been searching around for ages and cant find sh*t
BF6 Member 333 Member For: 15y 11m 1d Gender: Male Posted 12/09/11 09:31 AM Posted 12/09/11 09:31 AM dang blokes shoulda asked the q b4 as I did srt get a rating of poo and hawks not much better I believe bloosted used srt's and they were junk and bosco may of used hawks and didnt rate them very well at allI just did mine and used race brakes brand as bruce recomends and there killer and only 180 to ya door well bruces door haha and there bigger overall size and bite awsome there heaps of threads on here and disc and pads combos are very used items and simular poinions on those 2 pads are typical. maybe who knows they might of got better over time as most products do have changes hope they work out for use and give us the heads up hey there are/were a set of genuine brembo pads for 4 pot on fleebay not long ago for 250 posted not bad but I hate the dust they produce so I gave the race brakes brand a tryTheres so many different combos you can go for that I reckon at then end of the day depends on how hard you use your brakes. some peeps are light on the brakes and others are heavy.(Me)Jet a friend of mind is using the race brakes pads and luvs them! Hes using RDA rotors with Race brakes brans pads and never says anything bad about them. how do you find yours? I got the Hawk pads cheap with the rotors if not I would have got the race brakes discs and pads.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now