The Jizard GONE FULL WIZARD Legacy Donating Member 1,617 Member For: 17y 8m 26d Gender: Male Location: 720 East Kensington Road Posted 26/06/11 10:01 AM Posted 26/06/11 10:01 AM Was that the mannum breaky run Jet, That was a cool run
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 19d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 26/06/11 10:05 AM Posted 26/06/11 10:05 AM Foyle, I think you and I are related!Except mine made a massive bang lol.
SPOOLAX Skids? Legacy Donating Member 975 Member For: 17y 4m 25d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 26/06/11 10:24 AM Posted 26/06/11 10:24 AM I told u not to take it to KPM
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 1d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 26/06/11 10:25 AM Posted 26/06/11 10:25 AM yeh I think so simon everything was better back in the day
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 19d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 26/06/11 10:26 AM Posted 26/06/11 10:26 AM yer, it wasnt a solar eclipse so I shouldnt have driven it lmao...all good but, new box should be in by tuesday.... then building a PPG box myself :D
SPOOLAX Skids? Legacy Donating Member 975 Member For: 17y 4m 25d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 26/06/11 10:40 AM Posted 26/06/11 10:40 AM (edited) SA GREAT Edited 26/06/11 10:41 AM by SPOOLAX
A300srt8 Member 507 Member For: 21y 9m 6d Posted 26/06/11 12:23 PM Posted 26/06/11 12:23 PM oh the noise hurts my ears
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 16d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 26/06/11 11:10 PM Posted 26/06/11 11:10 PM (edited) on the left: "my pointer fingers are too big for my ears!"... Edited 26/06/11 11:10 PM by fordriver1
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 1d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 27/06/11 06:37 AM Posted 27/06/11 06:37 AM $2551 bucks to get the poxy snot in my name and regoed s.a goverment =we rape we pillage anywho I got the car through regency inspections with nearly bald tyres (rear) and it went up on the hoist and it had to go backwards cause the front was to low and the dumb cu3t still didnt pick it hahahah my tyres I ordered still havent rocked up yet so iam getting every last cent out of the old ones
sly100 Member 290 Member For: 18y 6m 24d Gender: Male Location: Down South Posted 27/06/11 07:22 AM Posted 27/06/11 07:22 AM that's stamp duty as well though isnt it custard bum? u get those jetsnot plates on yet?I got some new wheels on the way, not what I had planned but the price was rightttttmy fg xr 18's are now forsale.. may have a buyer but if that falls through, they have near new KU31's on the front 90% tread and dunlops on the back about 30% tread... still plenty...they have served me well... but I saw some jerk with the same wheels on the same colour car and now I hate them ahhaha
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now